Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Tabletop Simulator Workshop Showcase

mastroego

Arcane
It's worth mentioning that there's stuff that can be found outside of those places too.
Mods hosted on discord, for example.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Been playing this with JamesDixon in his Star Wars D6 campaign. I tried many pen and paper tools over the years, starting with OpenRPG back in the late 00s which I used to play some D&D with real life friends when we couldn't meet IRL.

Tabletop Simulator is the best, and most flexible, tool I ever used. Which says a lot because I used many different ones.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Ok, now do any mods for TTS allow for/are designed for single player?
I gave you the link to the TTS workshop. You can search for it yourself.
Hey, no worries, just fishing for recommendations. Spent a few hours on it today. Lots of great stuff, i was blown away. Thank you sir.

You're most welcome. I use TTS for my RPGs and that's it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom