Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tamriel Rebuilt keeps chugging along

Eazy-E

Literate
Narsis doesnt look any bigger than Andothren
I'd say it's quite a bit bigger. Look:
mrnZelr.png

Hmmmmm looks interesting, I wasn't so sure about the "alien" flora over the southern portion of the map seems a little forced

Funposter

Arcane
Hmmmmm looks interesting, I wasn't so sure about the "alien" flora over the southern portion of the map seems a little forced
Yeah, the yellow mushrooms have been one of the few reservations that I've had about TR's current art direction. The rest of the new assets have been fantastic, but this comes across as that weird interpretation of Morrowind's art direction that leads to nostalgia baiting ala Shivering Isles. There don't need to be mushroom trees everywhere, all the time.

Eazy-E

Literate
Yeah, the yellow mushrooms have been one of the few reservations that I've had about TR's current art direction. The rest of the new assets have been fantastic, but this comes across as that weird interpretation of Morrowind's art direction that leads to nostalgia baiting ala Shivering Isles. There don't need to be mushroom trees everywhere, all the time.
It seems well designed and all but i felt like I was playing Spore or something. Mushrooms trees are not used to the extent in Vardenfell as they are in TR. The ability of modders to create authentic elder scrolls content is vastly overstated Imo

CHEMS

Scholar

December 2023 Art & Assets Update

Submitted by Sultan of Rum on Wed, 2023-12-27 09:34
Banner image

Lots of art. Implementations are in the second half, with lots of work done.
Man i have huge respect for the Tamriel Rebuilt team, they're making great content untill this day and you can see that it has a great deal of hard work and care

Everytime i take a few months without playing Morrowind, i come back and find these huge updates on Tamriel Rebuilt. They're awesome

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom