Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Tangledeep

Discussion in 'jRPG Weeaboo Discussion' started by fantadomat, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Azazel Arbiter

Azazel
    Tangledeep is fucking awesome. Quick turnarounds on runs, neat and creative character class mechanics, cool system for upgrading weapons, really sweet vibes on the artistic & music side which throwback hard to the SNES era. It's a solid 9/10 game for me, honestly one of my most enjoyable experiences last year. Codex needs to lighten the fuck up, it's good shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Emmanuel2 Savant

Emmanuel2
    It's pretty good. Played the beta and cleared it without any meta progression (deleting savefile every death since there was no Hardcore mode back then). I think you can get to do some pretty ridiculous shit at higher NG+ and with really min-maxed gear from item dream running but never got to realize it personally.

All-in-all, I'm excited for the expansion.

^ Top  
  3. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Zombra An iron rock in the river of blood and evil Patron

Zombra
    Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  5. Taka-Haradin puolipeikko Prestigious Gentleman Filthy Kalinite Patron

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
    2nd DLC is coming.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.