Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Tapatalk Stalking Message

Black

Arcane
ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING TAPATALK

Wyslanie z moj telefon poprzez twittera.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I just got the same
7aEeHR.jpg

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Don't you want to be connected with millions of members who are online now, sharing their expert opinions with others who can truly appreciate them?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
That's what they said about you initially.

I assure you, Infinitron is a real human bean and I'm not just saying that because of this anonymous shekel bag donation I recently received.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
When you idiots complain in Site Feedback that Tapatalk is broken!, help us DU, you're our only hope!2, what the fuck do you expect to happen?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I got the same

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom