Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taxalot retardoes thread where he is criticized?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

JRIz

Augur
Now you know my feelings whenever I opened a paper and saw an article about US Politics in the last four years.
And now you will PAY for these four years. I will make the Codex follow Glormph if I can! muhahaha

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Yeah, private conversations are only private when you don't know that someone is listening in.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
It is hilarious that some of you actually believe that what goes on in GD constitutes private conversation, under any sense of the term.

Nobody said that those are private conversations, but GD is hidden from the search engines and you know full well that Big Tech has been attacking free speech websites while de-platforming and censoring lots of people.

And you are one of the morons who likes that. Why exactly are you in a place with freedom of speech when there are so many others that censor just like you like it?

Aemar

Arcane
It is hilarious that some of you actually believe that what goes on in GD constitutes private conversation, under any sense of the term.
Therefore...

tenor.gif

JRIz

Augur
In our current age, each and everyone who says even slightest thing against the establishment (like criticizing gay marriage) can and will be censored if he is heard by enough people to justify it. Censorship always comes at the price of redpilling those involved. Staying under the radar is literally the only thing that protects the Codex. If you say you don't know that, you are either stupid or a liar.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I am new to this drama.
I am going out for a run.
See you all later.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Or are you more interested in speech without consequences, which is an entirely different concept ?
Freedom of speech is speech without any other consequence than someone criticizing your speech with their freedom of speech.

This is only possible when all parties want to uphold the principle. While we on the Codex uphold that principle as much as possible, it's not the case outside, and mainstream public discourse is all about censoring and destroying freedom of speech. By snitching in a much more public place that there's freedom of speech here on the 'dex and unsavory things are being said, you endanger the principle here, and the users talking shit.

The real question is, why would you do this?

What is your motivation in coming here and attacking this place when outside?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom