Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Tecmo Koei asking about PC games

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Well, that's good news. First Empires game for PC. And I have yet to get around to playing DW7E on PS3.
Now they just need to be bring over Samurai Warriors 4 and Warriors Orochi 3. :dance:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
You can make pirate waifus:

B_M-7h-XEAAE0Y6.png:large

~uguuuuuu~

But I don't really like the Empire games... pressing [] is what Dynasty Warriors is all about.

BTW, Samurai Warriors 4-II is coming to PCs:

deuxhero

Arcane

Embeding one with some random site's intro on it when it's on TK's official Eu channel first thing in search? (we also already knew it was coming because its been in the Steam DB for months.)

:decline:

Oh, and official release date for Bladestorm PC: The 29th (wonder if they'll port the demo. They didn't for DWE).

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Wow, less than half the steam reviews are positive. Pretty much all of that is because of bugs though, so hopefully patching/mods will fix it.

I can't play it anyways because I'm too poorfag to have a computer that will run it.

Amn Nom

Learned
Toukiden: Kiwami is heading to Steam on the 26th. I'm torn between wanting to support the first real hunting game on PC and giving Koei more money for what is probably going to be a bare-bones port at best.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom