Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline TEH GAMEZ WILL NEVER GO ON SALEZ GUYZ

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Grimoire hits the end of the trajectory on Dec 25, 2021 nearly 5 years after release by going on sale on Steamz for a dollar.

If you were one of the those on limited incomes waiting to finally try the greatest old fashioned computer RPG game in the history of the world, the day has come.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar_V2/

Straight elf

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
47-ch0429.png

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Grimoire hits the end of the trajectory on Dec 25, 2021 nearly 5 years after release by going on sale on Steamz for a dollar.

If you were one of the those on limited incomes waiting to finally try the greatest old fashioned computer RPG game in the history of the world, the day has come.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar_V2/

Cleve, I genuinely believed you when you said it will never go on sale again and bought it on day one for the 10% release discount.

(and I don't regret buying it day 1, now go and make Grimoire 2)

YldrE

Learned
What's the lore behind Codex's obsession with Grimoire? I've been on this forum for a few years, but still don't understand it.
Very long development, delayed countless times, one-man project, developper is based beyond belief and joined the Codex to outshitpost Skyway within a few hours.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Okay I bought it for a few friends too since neanderthals deserve monetary support in these trying times and I felt like i was commiting a crime buying it for 1 dollar

DemonKing

Arcane

If you leave the Codex as promised I will give you $1 for a game I was last excited about in 1997.

Otherwise you'll never see one cent of my precious money.

Szenhidrat

Novice
Well, i was saving up for anniversary re-re-release this sale(lies! want to get CrossCode) but i'm willing to spend that 0,8 € on this game if this forum is forcing it on me this badly. After all the gameplay can't be as bad as the looks.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Well, i was saving up for anniversary re-re-release this sale(lies! want to get CrossCode) but i'm willing to spend that 0,8 € on this game if this forum is forcing it on me this badly. After all the gameplay can't be as bad as the looks.

Even the somewhat buggy release version (V1) that lacked some content was a great game, well worth the full price. You just got to get used to the UI.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom