Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline TEH GAMEZ WILL NEVER GO ON SALEZ GUYZ

NoSoup4you

Learned
The Sirtech thread is why I made an account. And I'm still waiting to be able to fucking read it again.

treborSux

Arcane
I just tried in Wine, I couldn't even get a properly moving mouse cursor.

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!! The true Grimoire experience.

8qiPt4Y.png

No, worried about my time.
Well time is actually a valid point. Grimoire stole more than half a year of my life. Played it from March to September 2019, touched no other game, no women, no booze and felt utterly empty afterwards, like it sucked out my soul and left me as an empty shell. But hell was it all worth it! Since then I'm a believer and I purchased the game three times already on different platforms. And I don't regret a single one and would buy it again. Nobody is able to understand what an incredible achievement of mankind this game is if he hasn't sacrificed his very essence to it first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom