Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Telepath Tactics Liberated - deterministic tactical RPG inspired by Fire Emblem

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Craig Stern Really been putting some time into this as I promised I would. I'm still not very good yet... :oops: which makes watching and clicking through the same dialogue every single time gets a little very annoying after awhile. A feature request would be to let me hit the escape button to skip the dialogue entirely. Also, after rescuing the sprigget(?) that wants to be an "artist, not a fighter" and I get to talk to my team members does one of them actually try to start a... romance... :hmmm:? And you are certainly into woman representation in your games...+M(not that there's anything wrong with that..... since they don't have blue/pink hair.....:lol:)

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
A feature request would be to let me hit the escape button at skip the dialogue entirely.

That's a little harder to accomplish than it sounds, since script events that can affect the battlefield in vital ways are tied to dialogue--but I bet I could make it happen! It might take a little while to make work, though. I'll put it on The List. :)

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A feature request would be to let me hit the escape button at skip the dialogue entirely.

That's a little harder to accomplish than it sounds, since script events that can affect the battlefield in vital ways are tied to dialogue--but I bet I could make it happen! It might take a little while to make work, though. I'll put it on The List. :)

Thanks and I'm really enjoying myself. I just have to get over my OCD playing style where I need to get every chest/loot bag and reload if any of my companions die... which is why it's taking me multiple tries on each map!!!

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
Is there a barbarian class in this game yet or should I be making one?

The bandit is about as close to "Barbarian" as the game gets. Go nuts!

Thanks and I'm really enjoying myself. I just have to get over my OCD playing style where I need to get every chest/loot bag and reload if any of my companions die... which is why it's taking me multiple tries on each map!!!

Sounds about par for the course. ;)

Elthosian

Arcane
So after not playing the game since a few days ago and the install of a few updates my savegames "dissapeared", went into AppData/Roaming to check what was happening and now there are two Telepath Tactics folders, one is "SinisterGaemes.TelepathTactics" which was used by my game prior to the updates and the new one being called "TTwm", I could move the files and continue the game with no problem but maybe you should check into it.

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
Blah; it looks like the compiler deleted some data about the executable that the game uses to identify itself in Windows. *sigh* Hang on; I'll have it fixed in a moment.

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
If the item isn't money, then yes! If it is money, however, then it vanishes into the enemy character's extra-dimensional bank account*.

*not actually, but there's no other in-universe explanation for it

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Something is definitely up with performance and battle length. The fight in the tavern became very sluggish towards the end (slow mouse and animation speed plus longer turn times).

ColCol

Arcane
So, what do you girls/guys think of (unit spoilers):

The mantis knight and the Bronze golem. The Knight, for me, seems to be lacking proper attack power. The golem is useful, but lack movements (have yet to test the engine power) and seemingly defense.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The knight is great because of the huge movement radius plus the ability to move after attacking. I haven't tried the other guy yet, at this point he's quite behind in levels.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The knight is great because of the huge movement radius plus the ability to move after attacking. I haven't tried the other guy yet, at this point he's quite behind in levels.

The knight also has a 4(?) squares knock back, which has situational use. Additionally it also works if her weapon breaks.

Craig Stern

Sinister Design
Developer
Aha! Your log reveals that you're playing version 1.01--the bug that caused your freeze is addressed in version 1.02. You should update to that version. :)

ColCol

Arcane
If the game is successful enough it would be nice to see an advance wars-esque expansion. A campaign where you have/create different units each map and do not have to worry about unit survival (and can also experiment with units).

vonAchdorf

Arcane
fixed a bug in which the player could open up the settings menu during the enemy turn and surrender on the enemy’s behalf, then get the Victory screen.

Darn, should have known this earlier ;)

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
fixed a particularly annoying bug in which the actions window would sometimes spawn offscreen if you started a battle while in windowed mode.

Hurray! I can play now.

oscar

Arcane
Eugh going to have to re-do a battle that got stuck on the Victory Screen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom