Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Nulb crash

temyankee

Literate
I hope I'm in the right spot. Started playing with the Temple+ yesterday. Today, I got to Nulb, and as soo as I try to talk to Dala, the pickpocket in The Waterside Hostel, the game crashes.. Not sure how to resolve it, nor how to include the data from the crash file and save files. Can anyone please help? I am loving this so far, but now I am screwed and can go no farther.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Check out the support thread for instructions on how to share savegame etc

BTW sorry if I'm a bit tardy with this, I got severely addicted to online chess...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom