Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Support archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisboote

Novice
Thank you

And yes, this is my third playthrough

chrisboote

Novice
So, given the code:
if tpsts('s_sport_4', 3*24*60*60) == 1 and get_f('s_sport_4_scheduled') == 0:
set_f('s_sport_4_scheduled')
if game.global_flags[721] == 0 and not (3444 in game.encounter_queue):
# ggf721 - have had Mona Sport Encounter 4
game.encounter_queue.append(3444)​

Do I just need to manually append my encounter code 3444 as per the last line?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yes, and set the flag to 0.

About the bug: what happens is that the co8 variables (accessed with set_f / get_f) do not get reset if you quit to main menu and start a new game. I.e. they will persist from a previous game when you start a new one. So I'm guessing you've gotten the sport encounters in a previous playthrough, and then started a new game in the same session after finishing that one. Could that be the case?

chrisboote

Novice
No, I started a game with my own cleric, then realised pretty quickly that Ronald was a keeper, so restarted with a druid
Then about 3/4 through main story hit the quicksave bug, so restarted again

You say set the flag to zero - the 721 flag, or whatever is referenced here?
set_f('s_sport_4_scheduled')​

if the latter, is there a table showing the match between names and numbers?

Thanks again

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
No, I started a game with my own cleric, then realised pretty quickly that Ronald was a keeper, so restarted with a druid
Then about 3/4 through main story hit the quicksave bug, so restarted again

You say set the flag to zero - the 721 flag, or whatever is referenced here?
set_f('s_sport_4_scheduled')​

if the latter, is there a table showing the match between names and numbers?

Thanks again
The flag.
What's the quicksave bug? Corrupt save? If so, do you still have the save? I'd be interested in it.

Herk

Novice
The Combat Reflexes feat gives one less attack of opportunity.

The Combat Reflexes feat should grant an additional number of attacks of opportunity equal to the Dex modifier of the character which has the feat, in addition to the normal AoO everybody can perform. That one (and unique, for somebody that does not have the feat) AoO doesn't seem to be triggered with a PC that has the feat, he only does a number of AoO equal to his Dex modifier.

I was able to test and reproduce the bug with Dex +2 and Dex +4 characters, in combat situations where there are many opponents that try to surround the PC. The Dex +2 PC would only make two AoOs, the Dex +4 would make four. Numbers should respectively be 3 and 5.

The characters would correctly make AoOs even if flatfooted, thanks to the feat.

Tested with Co8 8.1 new content with and without T+ (builds 3430, 3437 and 3467). I suspect this is a vanilla bug so I post it here.

Fixed v1.0.86

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom