Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls TES Skyrim: A quick 20 hour restrospective

How many times have you purchased Skyrim?

• Total voters

Puukko

Arcane
I've watched listened fallen asleep to it twice. Same with the Oblivion review.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I watched the Fallout 76 review today. Had to rewind at several places, because I kept missing the thread. In general, I didn't care for the guest, the jokes, and I am not really invested in the game itself.

ind33d

Educated
I watched the Fallout 76 review today. Had to rewind at several places, because I kept missing the thread. In general, I didn't care for the guest, the jokes, and I am not really invested in the game itself.
FO4 and 76 are a Lego set. They're whatever you can make out of them. Bethesda's marketing should have been more clear that they're a survival/crafting sim instead of a straight RPG, but for post-apocalyptic Minecraft, they're very good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom