Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The 2015 GOTY POLL - Butthurt fallout cloud forecast?

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So, how much butthurt is the nuclear cloud from this poll gonna generate? How bad is the fallout gonna be? Who will leave the Codex forever when 9 games in the top 10 will be popamole decline? Who'll go "plane tickets bitch" over DS2 VS FFV or over PoE VS DOSEE?

Express your forecasts here, esteemed fellows.

Lhynn

Arcane
Forgot to vote. Ah well, im sure this shitty site will not fail to disappoint.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
My money is on clashes between the various Pillars factions that have formed.

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
My money is on clashes between the various Pillars factions that have formed.

Well, if these clashes have the same intensity as the consequences of actually joining any of the factions in Pillars, they'll likely pass without anyone noticing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom