Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Administration Closing threads

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Closing an active thread by moving it to Retardo:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...s-have-short-hair-is-it-an-sjw-agenda.129006/

Don't come and brag to me about "free speech on the Codex" ever again.

Context:
The thread was initially created by Infinitron splitting it off from the The Outer Worlds thread and moving it to General Gaming. It turned out that discussion there didn't die out as a result, and the exposure was actually increased. Therefore, the thread gets moved to Retardo Land, and discussion is forcibly closed.
Context 2:
The Outer Worlds releases in two weeks from now (Oct 25) as an Epic Store exclusive for one year.

My commentary:
One year is enough time to create many new threads for you to retardo in turn.

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
lol

I retardo'd it because it's a dumb fucking thread. We do this a lot. But sure, if you feel so strongly about your hairstyle criticism discussion, I'll bring it back.
I never meant to criticize hairstyles specifically. I was talking about model quality and face animations quality. The discussion went towards hairstyles. Edit: If the first post was mine it doesn't make it my thread. If it's anyone's, it's your thread, because you split it off in the first place.

I was posting there only occasionally and not in relation to hairstyles. The reason I'm responding to it being retardoed is because it was retardoed while people were actively discussing in that thread.

You are saying you often retardo threads you don't like, or you are saying you often retardo threads where people have been writing within hours of your retardoing the thread?

because it's a dumb fucking thread
You realize you are on the Codex, right? How many threads here fit that description, and when are you going to retardo them?

Last edited:
7sKRArO.gif

Codex Year of the Donut
Outer Worlds being released on the Tencent game store
China forcing many companies to aid them in censorship
Infinitron retardos threads criticizing Outer Worlds
Coincidence?

Bohr

Arcane
Never read the thread, but it surely should be a pretty high bar to just close an ongoing discussion on the Codex, not simply because a mod feels like it at the time.

Anyway, this stuff about Infinitron's ancestry is clearly off topic, pls split off to general gaming.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm hoping this is the game that puts the nail in Obshitian 's coffin. It's gonna be a glorious day to see all the (((usual suspects))) whining and the Jew not getting his Doritos even after all the "work" he did for them.

Sadly, I don't see Larian burning any time soon.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
After bringing it up here, the thread is no longer dumb enough to be retardoed, and is back in General Gaming. Rejoice.

Thank you. The thread serves its purpose: informing the reader about the political machinations that Obsidian is engineering.

I first suspected Infinitron was a cuck when he originally split the thread and gave it a title that made it seem like it's dumb to criticize it, and that was when I noticed that he would change thread titles to cast aspersions on people who criticize leftist politics (like for example when he split a thread about the left's use of homosexuality as a political bludgeon into a thread called "the anti-sjw squad"), to make it seem like anyone who criticizes it is in a fringe "squad" of some sort.

This confirmed it though. Outright moving a thread to retardo land because he would rather no one talk about the topic is pretty damning.

Does anyone know any way to ignore him, since one can't use the site option? Maybe some sort of greasemonkey script? Would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom