Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Amazing Adventures of Darx the Gentleman Rapist [NSFW]

Red Eye

Learned
Bunny Black is a hentai dungeon crawler that was translated about a week back.

Bunny.Black.full.891249.jpg

The game itself is decent but has a pretty odd difficulty curve - it's really hard at the start but becomes quite easy at the end. The protagonist is entertaining and the girls are good though.

The protagonist, Darx is clearly heavily influenced by Rance from the Rance series.

Some may have heard about this game before as the game where the protagonist knocks up the Overlord and has a cute daughter with a massive electra complex.

The story is pretty simple. Darx is adventurer who is part of a party sent by the local Kingdom to kill the Demon Overlord. The party gets beaten and Darx ends up becoming the overlords minion.

For those that are concerned, I'm found a way to extract the text from Mamatoto so both Lets Plays can be done simultaneously.

And before anyone asks I have no idea why this is called Bunny Black

81.jpg

1. Prologue
2. Chapter 1 - Dungeons and Janitors
3. Chapter 2 - A Grunt's Life
4. Chapter 3 - Stockholm isn't just a city in Sweden
5. Chapter 4 - Auld Lang Syne
6. Chapter 5

Bonus Scenes
1. Small Talk with Cass 1 & 2

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
Now for the prologue

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Fairly decent logic I guess.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Darx is pretty flexible when it comes to staying alive.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

I fail to see a problem with effectively adding ten years back to Darx' lifespan

23.jpg

24.jpg

Losing exp is a pretty shit side effect though. Also Benevolent Overlord is the best employer

25.jpg

26.jpg

His dick hurts. That is always a concern.

27.jpg

Apparently Darx can't expel mana by using magic

28.jpg

29.jpg

Shia is best girl by the way.

30.jpg

Only sex can expel mana. Truly only Japan could think of this.

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

:yeah:

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
This is one of two scenes in the game that might not be too tasteful.

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Despite this start, Shia's romantic development with Darx is actually done better than any bioware game

37.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

Only hentai protagonists are blessed with this sort of stamina

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

:smug:
51.jpg

52.jpg

Objective found

53.jpg

And yes, he's been fucking Shia for this entire conversation, including his introduction to Meryl.

54.jpg

55%20-%20Music.jpg

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
56.jpg

Our lovely new home

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

How hard to you have to fuck someone to fuck them into unconsciousness?

61.jpg

62.jpg

So basically the entire town just saw Shia get carried in naked, completely covered with and leaking cum.

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

Well Stockholm is better than prison anyway

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

I still think Meryl got a better introduction

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

Her reason is actually a pretty amusing one

76.jpg

77.jpg

Always ask the important questions

78.jpg

79.jpg

80.jpg

And that is the end of the prologue.

Don't be put off by the length. Only the prologue, one major event mid game and the epilogue are anywhere near this long.

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
And now for the actual game

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

And yeah, Shia also lives somewhere in this hovel.

04.jpg

05.jpg

At the beginning Darx can only go to Rakia's shop but after doing one mission this will be were we go to rest, tenderly love Shia, add skills etc

Also check the top left. Darx' current rank is Grunt. As he gets more renown he goes up ranks which unlocks stuff and gains him more skill points.
Skills points are used to buy skills and are obtained by leveling up. Command points control how many monsters you can have in your party.
Darx currently has 20 but I think that is boosted by the fact I am on New Game+

06.jpg

And Darx basically explains what happens here

07.jpg

At the moment Darx can only accept jobs

08%20and%202F.jpg

On this board there are job requests. There are only three at the moment.
One is blue but that is because it is currently selected. There are red quests and they are story related.

The reward is the amount of gold that Darx gets. Gold is used to buy items and recruit monsters. The difficulty here is only one star.

There are several types of jobs
Cleaning - which is cleaning graffiti. It's an easy tier job for early game adventures. Why is there so much graffiti? Well
In the bonus scenes that get unlocked after completing the game, it is revealed that the final boss did it all
Scouting - Which is basically just walking around the dungeon for a while. Darx can just walk over the same two squares again and again.
Mapping - Make a map of 40% of the floor.
Hunting - Find a certain enemy and defeat it (normally bosses in red quests)
Delivery - Find a character in the dungeon and deliver them a message
Extermination - kill enemies and prevent them from reaching the spot in the dungeon marked with an A
Extermination - kill all the enemies on the map
Spread Misinformation - spread misinformation to ten enemies
Can't recall the name - Kill ten female enemies of a certain class

And I think a few others. I'll show them when they come up.
Most of the time in game is spent doing various jobs whilst grinding Darx and his party.

09.jpg

This for instance is a scouting mission.
At the moment there are three jobs - Scouting the Cave of Bueroza B1F and Cleaning the Tower of Storms 1F and 2F.

I'm going to pick Cleaning the Tower of Storms 1F for the first mission

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Rakia does everything for money

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

:thumbsup:

Truly a benevolent, merciful and kind Overlord.

24.jpg

Darx has the best attitude.

25.jpg

So she'll help Darx kidnap and imprison women in his rape dungeon but not help save his life.

This isn't really a game mechanic. There are certain plot events where this will automatically happen and by killing x-number of girls of a certain class Darx unlocks scenes in the prison.
But that happens automatically.

26.jpg

27.jpg

And in game Darx doesn't lose any money from this. Though in the unlockable post game bonus scenes it's revealed that the girls he keeps in prison are almost sending him broke.

28.jpg

And now we can go to three places - Darx's room, Rakia's shop or go to do the job. I'm not sure how many jobs Darx can have accept at once but it is at least three.

Later Darx will be able to Demon Hunt, Dragon Hunt (two bonus dungeons solely for level and item grinding) and visit the surface.

But for now it's time to clean. For $500

Just under 10% of the magic price of $5001

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

Meryl is rather conveniant

33.jpg

34.jpg

This is what happens when Darx uses the barrier he just got. Organise is for reorganising the party and item/skill is for using items and skills. But Darx doesn't have any party members, any useable items or any skills at the moment.

35.jpg

This is graffiti . Also notice the party button. It opens up the menu in the previous image.

36.jpg

37.jpg

These are stairs. They are spawning points for enemies. You'll also notice in the top right that a map is getting drawn. The stair is marked but Darx's position is not- we need an item or a specific monster for that.

38.jpg

This is a door. It's used to exit a dungeon.
You can actually exit a dungeon in the middle of a mission. For many missions like cleaning, spreading disinformation etc Darx can do the mission in multiple goes if he's low on health or the enemies are too strong.

39.jpg

And Darx completes his cleaning job.

40.jpg

The mission complete sign in the top left shows up when the objectives have been met. In some jobs you may not realise when you have achieved the objectives so this is more useful than it seems.

41.jpg

Notice the red shadow and also the red dot on the map. This is an enemy.

Red shadows/dots are ordinary enemies (normally parties of adventurers)
Yellow shadows/dots are stronger enemies (often big groups of soldiers)
Purple shadows/dots are bosses
Green shadows/dots are allies (used in delivery missions).

They move on the map whenever Darx moves or even when Darx turns. Sometimes you need to be wary and stay away from them,

42.jpg

Darx is currently too weak to take on a party so we leave.

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
I head to Darx and Shia's house.

43.jpg

More options are available than the last time we are here. Darx can move straight to Rakia's shop or the Room of travels. Later he will be able to move to his prison.

Darx can rest which heals everyone in his party and also shows new sex scenes when ever they are unlocked.
Darx can also go to status where he can use skills on items and equip items etc.
And train skills.

44.jpg

This is the status menu

45.jpg

And this is for training skills. Darx starts off with one level in Edged Weapons, Blunt Weapons and Ranged Weapons. Skills can be leveled up using skill points. Each skill has a max level and reaching a certain level of a skill unlocks new available skills.

46.jpg

At the moment I spend two Skill Points on Warp Magic. Mainly so I can survive if Darx is trapped by an enemy in the early game. Reaching level 5 in warp magic unlocks Advanced Warp Magic which gives the great Teleporting skill.

47.jpg

And I also get a level in unlocking because chests are a great source of money and equipment. Rakia will also open chests for a fee.

And then it's time for Darx to have a rest.

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
Completing the first job unlocks the first of seventeen (not including the prologue) Shia sex scenes.

At this stage she and Darx's better than bioware romance hasn't really begun

So Darx rests

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

Pretty sure Aroduc's editor fucked up there

51.jpg

52.jpg

And that's the end of the sex scene. These sort scenes often end rather abruptly.

53.jpg

Last edited:

Red Eye

Learned
54.jpg

Darx rests again but gets a good nap instead of sex. We then head to Rakia's shop but Darx decides to have a monologue first.

55.jpg

This time there are a lot more options.

56.jpg

This is the party menu.

Because this is new game plus I still have some of my party members that I completed the game with. I won't use them in this playthrough because that would be cheap, especially in the early game.

57.jpg

This is the list of party members Darx can currently hire. The cmd is the number of the command points they cost to use. The Lv is the cost (in money) of hiring. If any of Darx's party members get beaten in battle they can get rehired here (they are in Red at the top of the hiring list) with an increased monetary cost consistent with their level.

Party members can't be controlled but they can be given orders which guide the AI

58.jpg

I recruit a fairy. It costs 1400 out of Darx's 1500 dollars. It can run out of attacks because it only has 3 uses of first aid and 12 wind bolt attacks. That means in between resting at Darx' place it can only do 15 things in battle.
The healing is pretty unreliable but the Orienteering ability is worth the $1400. Now Darx's position on the map will be shown by a green arrow.

59.jpg

And this is for organising the party. The 3x3 grid is what is used in battle. Front row is for melee users and the first to engage the enemy. It is often wise to keep your squishiest party members in the second row because sometimes you get ambushed and your back row becomes your front row.

The are also some fade squares. These are for backups. They jump into battle when one of your party members faints. Passive skills like orienteering or walking on fire will still apply even if the relevant party member is in reserve. Reserve characters still use up command points.

The fairy uses up 3 out of 20 command points.
I could actually fit in my Dark Mage, Lilith and Lilim but I won't because that would be cheap. The Succubus class of monsters (which Lilith belongs to) also have the orienteering ability.

60.jpg

Party members can also be named so if anyone wants to name the fairy they can. I'll almost certainly dump it when I can get a succubus. Maybe I'll name it Sill.

61.jpg

And now for another job. Still cleaning for now because I want gold for party members and equipment.

Last edited:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Maybe put the updates in spoilers so the thread is easier to read?

Ugh, sometimes the grind in this is pretty brutal. I'm level 69 already thanks to a few trips to the optional dungeons, yet I still have to do reputation before I get the final story events.

Red Eye

Learned
01.jpg

Darx's second mission, this time to clean the second floor of the Tower of Storms.
At the top right you can see the map, now that Darx has a fairy the icon indicates his position.

02.jpg

And the mission was completed with no issues. There is a red enemy on the map but Darx is just going to go straight home.

03.jpg

After the mission a random guard approaches Darx

04.jpg

05.jpg

Given that the Overlord has her reasons, Meryl is following orders, Rakia is getting paid, Shia hates Darx and the other demons are scared of him- Dogo is a true bro.

06.jpg

Afterwards Darx heads down to Rakia's shop

07.jpg

08.jpg

The next few scenes (unlocked around completed jobs) are about rankings. The game is obviously tell us how important they are.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

At this point of the game only the very weakest are willing to work for Darx

12b.jpg

And this is Rakia's great drawing in all it's glory.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Red Eye

Learned
16.jpg

Darx is now ready to reach new heights - the third floor.

17.jpg

The job is not complete and Darx is in a bit of trouble with two nearby enemies. Darx and a fairy alone are not sufficient to fight a battle.
Fortunately this provides a good opportunity for me to demonstrate something.

18.jpg

And the enemies are right ahead.

Darx retreats back but gets trapped by the two enemies- enemies in this game often work together to trap Darx's party.

19.jpg

But that is why I got this skill. It only warps Darx to a place on the map he has walked before (the teleport skill which can be unlocked later lets you choose where exactly Darx can teleport to, though only places he has walked before are selectable)

20.jpg

Before teleporting Darx was just above the red dot on the left of the map. Fortunately he warped to a very good place.

Darx goes home with the job incomplete.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

After resting Darx returns to complete the job. Fortunately this is one of the jobs that can be completed over multiple dungeon entries.

25.jpg

So the job is completed very quickly. An enemy is nearby so it's time to run home.

Red Eye

Learned
After working hard in the dungeons there is only one thing for Darx to do

26.jpg

She does have some other cg variations when Darx gets good

27.jpg

28.jpg

But for now there are only minor changes

29.jpg

It's great that she's starting to enjoy herself. Already better development than any AAA game

30.jpg

And the scene ends rather abruptly. So it's time to go to Rakia and get more work

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

Cleaning is the solution for everything

34.jpg

But before that it's time to get more party members. I didn't use any werebears in my first playthrough so I'm not sure how good they are.
However their iron vanguard skill provides a good buff that also stacks so I'm getting two. I completed my first playthrough before Aroduc released a fix that correct a bug that he inadvertently created with the English patch.
That bug allowed melee units (both Darx's and enemy units) to attack from the second or third rows. Now, as Softhouse Chara intented, melee units have to be in the front row to attack. So that is where these bears will go.

35.jpg

36.jpg

This time I accept three jobs at once - cleaning floors 1, 2 and 3 of the Tower of Storms. Each job requires entering a dungeon and only one job can be done at a time.
Stairs can not be used in regular dungeons to move from one floor to another.

37.jpg

Our bro sees us off

38.jpg

39.jpg

Even though Darx cleaned this floor earlier the graffiti is already back. But the job is piss easy

40.jpg

Nah, we came back dead.

41.jpg

Sadly he isn't wrong about Darx's strength

42back%20attack.jpg

On the third floor we run into some enemies and ambush them. Because it is an ambush their formation is reversed. They have one thief and two fighters.
Killing 20 females fighters of the same class unlocks a sex scene once Darx's sex dungeon is unlocked. Female fighters can also eventually be convinced to join Darx.
But these three enemies are all male.

43.jpg

But now that Darx has werebears backing him up he can win. Only Darx's actions can be directly controlled but orders which may guide the AI can be given.

44.jpg

Posted as a rare example of a fairy actually healing someone.

45.jpg

And the first battle is won.
Magic chests are a great method of gaining items and supplementing income.

Red Eye

Learned
46.jpg

After coming back to Darx's house we are unfortunately met with sight of Meryl and not Shia.

47.jpg

Janitors only take orders from the big boss

48.jpg

49.jpg

The Great Overlord is the superior of Fozelotte (our benevolent overlord, saviour and soon to be MILF)

We'll skip the great overlord because this is Bunny Black 1

50.jpg

51.jpg

Posted so that the image won't be obscured by text

52.jpg

Darx ranks up based on his renown. From memory it's like 30,000 renown to become King. I was a Dungeon Midboss when I completed the game.

53.jpg

Her rank isn't that impressive

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Darx will outrank her sooner rather than later

57.jpg

58.jpg

Red Eye

Learned
59.jpg

After cleaning three dungeon floors, winning our first fight and enduring a Meryl lecture it's time for a rest.

60.jpg

And the best rest is Shia - this time with her eyes open

61.jpg

62.jpg

Darx: I think we're a lot closer than friends

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

Shia has magic healing abilities

67.jpg

And a new scene at Rakia's shop

68.jpg

69.jpg

There is absolutely no way this will have a bearing on the plot.

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

Getting three pigmen for the entire backrow. They have a ranged and a melee attack so they can go on the backrow and if we're ambushed they will still be effective.
They also have a stackable bonus on all units in the same column.
They're also not kosher.
74.jpg

And two heal goos. They're okay in early game.

75.jpg

The party formation which uses up all of Darx's command points.

So now Darx is ready to actually fight. So it's time to go beyond cleaning.

76.jpg

A new type of job and a new dungeon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom