Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline the codex has scaled to the world's level

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
What the fuck is all this bullshit with the racist nazi subforum?

Now, I don't personally agree with most of the opinions here, but most of them are at least more intelligent than the cesspool you find out in the rest of the internet regardless if you think it's 'racist'.

Besides, this place is essential to world peace. Without us we'd have to expose such figures like Cleve, Propser, Crispy, and well.. most people here to the outside world. This site should be given a fucking UN "you did a good job" award for keeping crazy people away from actually hurting people.

But no, Crooked Bee & Infinitron's fucking stupid idea that 'let's be a legitimate gaming site who are friends with developers' is resulting in a 'clean up' of whatever looks unclean to your 'standards'.

Fuck, might as well remove the forum part and just have comments for your "introspective pieces into the gaming art form and its developers" so that at least no one can steal brofists from Infinitron.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
patron3.gif

The hits just keep on comin'.

Severian Silk

If Codex cleans up its act, I may donate at some time.

Mustawd

How weak minded do you have to be to be a racist or nazi and then get insulted when someone refers to you as such? Grow the fuck up and just admit that's what you are. Jesus fucking christ. No one sees me denying I'm a fatty lover do they? The bigger their butts the better.

It's a sign of maturity when you admit who and what you are. Don't wanna be called a nazi? Don't write shit about killing jews all the time you fucktard. Cuz that's what nazis did. Christ, it's like we're dealing with children here or something.

Mustawd

Might as well merge with RPGWatch.

Say whatever you want about being a nazi, killing black people, or jews or whatever. Just do it in the subject appropriate place. Unless you're scared or something...:M

EDIT: I think I'm just getting triggered because I hate cowardice. Just stand by your words. FFS this is an internet forum where you are anonymous. And you still can't stand behind what you say? Pathetic.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

How weak minded do you have to be to be a racist or nazi and then get insulted when someone refers to you as such? Grow the fuck up and just admit that's what you are. Jesus fucking christ. No one sees me denying I'm a fatty lover do they? The bigger their butts the better.

It's a sign of maturity when you admit who and what you are. Don't wanna be called a nazi? Don't write shit about killing jews all the time you fucktard. Cuz that's what nazis did. Christ, it's like we're dealing with children here or something.
It's okay to give to people NAZI or VATNIK or whatever tags, but creating new subforums to put their posts in is not a good idea. It's a half way to censorship. First separate them, then exterminate. It's a way of RPGWatch, not RPGCodex. Do you want to be on a forum like RPGWatch? Then go there.

Mustawd

It's okay to give to people NAZI or VATNIK or whatever tags, but creating new subforums to put their posts in is not a good idea. It's a half way to censorship. First separate them, then exterminate. It's a way of RPGWatch, not RPGCodex. Do you want to be on a forum like RPGWatch? Then go there.

See my edit above.

And besides, this is about the politics sub forum. Not in individual messages. Wanna say shit like "niggers suck", and I hardly think it'll be moved to the nazi subforum. But if you start a whole thread about it? What's wrong to make sure the description is correct?

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Might as well merge with RPGWatch.

Say whatever you want about being a nazi, killing black people, or jews or whatever. Just do it in the subject appropriate place. Unless you're scared or something...:M

EDIT: I think I'm just getting triggered because I hate cowardice. Just stand by your words. FFS this is an internet forum where you are anonymous. And you still can't stand behind what you say? Pathetic.

If you had taken the time to actually figure out if you know what the fuck you're talking about you'd see that users cannot post or talk in that sub-forum.

Also, you'd see that I have opinions lying on the opposite site of what is in that sub-forum, however, I believe that humans should have an opportunity to express politically incorrect opinions and ideas with the ability for others to either agree or disagree.

"I don't agree with it therefore everything they say is wrong and stupid"

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
"I don't agree with it therefore everything they say is wrong and stupid"
it's not about agreeing with me, it's about being what any drunken idiot at the pub has always said about everything, except it's coming from people who never moved 20kms outside of where they were born

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014

No one's mad about being called racists and nazis, they're mad about being censored. We can't post in or even read threads in the subforum.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I like how a big part of those that are most butthurt about the codex these days are the cringiest and most annoying posters here anyways. So I heartily endorse these recent changes in conduct.
Also, not tolerating inane shit like "How can we exterminate jews" or "Are niggers even human" in your forum has absolutely nothing to do with censorship.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I bet 'Snorkack' is a pencil-neck faggot with no chin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom