Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by copx., Apr 14, 2013.

1. felipepepe Prestigious Gentleman Codex's Heretic Patron

felipepepe
    Can't you just stop posting? o_O

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  2. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    Maybe just quit posting instead of the self immolation routine. If you are as old as you claim to be you should be able to control yourself (if not your bladder).

^ Top  
  3. Goliath Arcane Zionist Agent

Goliath
    In our country we say "der Tropfen der das Fass zum Überlaufen bringt" (the drop which causes the barrel to overflow). It's not just about Jaeson's girly moderation, he was just the Serbian assassin if you get my drift.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. dnf Pedophile Dumbfuck Shitposter

dnf
    Actually, no, the rage is the main drive of the Codex. Too much giggleesque, chill attittude and ballsucking.

:lol: they are becoming a paranoid PC bunch. A little joke and off-topic is seriuz bizness. Can't tolerate that.

That's the thing, too much fanboyism. We don't know if they will be great. Its also the forum C&C: The upcoming of Codex gathered games has blow the quality of the forum discussions. I could be wrong though, but i just can't stand reading 2 pages of kickstarter games discussion without rolling my eyes with disgust. The only thread i liked is the Chaos Chronicles though.

I can go to IGN or RPS if im in the mood for nice discussion(funny thing the moderation is pretty small in RPS forums last i checked). Where's the hate bro? And those incidents are so shameful it got awarded a forum stick and news page:roll:.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  5. dnf Pedophile Dumbfuck Shitposter

dnf
    That would be nice, or you can take other persona. The off-topic foruns needs more activity and what's better than a good :troll: to do so?

^ Top  
  6. Zed Codex Staff Patron

Zed
    Codex USB, 2014
    Thank you for your nice comment regarding my pixelart copx!
    Maybe Jaesun got jealous when you were suspecting me of gay greatness, when I am in fact not gay at all!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Excidium P. banal

Self-Ejected
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Goliath Arcane Zionist Agent

Goliath
    I can certainly control myself, but I still hope to get banned.

I am not asking for much. Any random alt of FredRider can get banned in an instant but I can't? It should take you less time than actually replying to my posts.

I am NOT looking for drama - I am no trannywhore - I just want to see this account properly buried. It would have emotional value for me, I have been here for a long time after all - always with this and only with this account. I never even changed the name despite the fact that I don't remember anymore why I chose it.

So again, just bring down the banhammer on it, please. Simply stopping to post wouldn't feel right.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    I think you are shit outta luck, as so far it is funnier not to acquiesce you request.

EDIT: Or what Excidium said, that should do the trick.

^ Top  
  10. DarkUnderlord Professional Throne Sitter

DarkUnderlord
    Jaesun knew this was coming, which is why he retarded the posts, thus causing copx to spill out into Site Feedback where I'd have to deal with it.

Fuck you Jaesun, fuck you.

• Brofist Brofist x 13
    ^ Top  
  11. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    gendosnake.jpg

• Brofist Brofist x 24
    ^ Top  
  12. dnf Pedophile Dumbfuck Shitposter

dnf
    As you see, codex is no egualitarian heaven. Since you aren't persona non grata here, requesting to be banned will only be seen as curiosity for others to laugh at yourself so you may as well go nuclear and post pedophile act pics to get yourself nuked :hero:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  13. Goliath Arcane Zionist Agent

Goliath
    I can guarantee you that won't happen.

So far. As I said I am not interested in drama. You are not getting a 50 pages thread out of me.

This is my last post here. I still ask the staff to properly bury this account but one way or the other I won't post here anymore. It's time to move on.

Good bye.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  14. Gregz Arcane

Gregz
    He'll be back.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Mangoose Arcane Patron

Mangoose
    Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
    Dude, the only person that sounds dramatic is you. I don't care if you're right or wrong in this situation, you sound like a whiny fag, the same type you love to denigrate.

"Hey! Hey guys! I am not interested in drama!

"Hey! Hey guys! Why don't you pay attention to me? I said I am not interested in drama!"

"Respect me!"

Next time you whine about not being interested in drama, realize that you sound like the exact person you say you are not.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  16. Clockwork Knight Arcane

Clockwork Knight
    You are asking to be banned because a mod hurt your feelings, which is more anti-codex than retardoing shitposts. I could understand it if an insightful post was deleted because the mod got butthurt over it (like in some other sites), but getting this offended over a one-liner being retardoed? This is alpine swiss chocolate milk rage. Just tell the mod to choke on a million dicks and move on.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  17. Fowyr Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Vatnik

Fowyr
    He made one good roguelike and once started writing something Nahlakh-esque.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
  19. oldmanpaco Master of Siestas

oldmanpaco
    Everyone always does.

But Codex 2.1 really is worse than the old days. The problem is there is nowhere else to go.

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  20. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
  21. mondblut Arcane

mondblut
    But those were the best hours of the Codex! :decline:

You make it sound like we're on the Watchwitz already. This is... sad. First they came for the jews, etc.

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  22. Excidium P. banal

Self-Ejected
    Stop the lies FFS

^ Top  
  23. eric__s ass hater Developer

eric__s
    Why can't I be a bigot outside the designated bigotry forums? Boo hoo.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  24. 20 Eyes Liturgist

20 Eyes
    Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally, but copx, that joke wasn't very funny and it contained ancient memes. I mostly lurk these days, but this is a bigger problem:

Three posts defending your boy in a single thread? The Codex circle jerk is out of control and I can't even read a lot of threads here anymore without feeling like vomiting from all the brown-nosing that goes on these days. I'm sure RPGBro32, WaterChipRepairMan, and HungryGrue will agree with me.

• Brofist Brofist x 15
    ^ Top  
  25. janjetina Arcane Patron

janjetina
    Torment: Tides of Numenera
    What's this with European people posting at 3 AM? It's either sleep time or party time, leave the butthurt for the day. Mod was wrong though, it was a compliment wrapped in a light hearted joke, with no potential to derail the thread.

Those were still quite recent.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.