Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally, but copx, that joke wasn't very funny and it contained ancient memes. I mostly lurk these days, but this is a bigger problem:

Three posts defending your boy in a single thread? The Codex circle jerk is out of control and I can't even read a lot of threads here anymore without feeling like vomiting from all the brown-nosing that goes on these days. I'm sure RPGBro32, WaterChipRepairMan, and HungryGrue will agree with me.

Those posts weren't defending Jaesun. They were attacking copx. He starts a thread in site feedback, acting like his leaving should be a big deal. I examined his posting history and deduced that nothing of value would be lost. The follow-up replies were because the "someone quoted you" alerts dragged me back in here. But meh. You're just another Mainly-GD idiot who is butthurt because my third post struck close to home. :P

DraQ

Arcane

20 Eyes

Liturgist
Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally, but copx, that joke wasn't very funny and it contained ancient memes. I mostly lurk these days, but this is a bigger problem:

Three posts defending your boy in a single thread? The Codex circle jerk is out of control and I can't even read a lot of threads here anymore without feeling like vomiting from all the brown-nosing that goes on these days. I'm sure RPGBro32, WaterChipRepairMan, and HungryGrue will agree with me.

Those posts weren't defending Jaesun. They were attacking copx. He starts a thread in site feedback, acting like his leaving should be a big deal. I examined his posting history and deduced that nothing of value would be lost. The follow-up replies were because the "someone quoted you" alerts dragged me back in here. But meh. You're just another Mainly-GD idiot who is butthurt because my third post struck close to home. :P

Me - 36% GD posts
You - 28% GD posts

So 8% is the difference between a GD-dweller and a respectable Codexian such as yourself? You really showed me. You take this place way too seriously if you care about and pay attention to where somebody posts.

Those posts weren't defending Jaesun. They were attacking copx.

"These posts weren't defending my buddy, they were attacking the guy saying mean things to my buddy." It's the same shit. You're lucky SecondRowArcher, KeyboardBarbarian, and RockingBard57 aren't reading this thread right now. I have a posse of rugged, no-nonsense RPG fans that is ready to jump to my aid and shame anyone that isn't on my Brolist clear off of any internet forum.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JF is pretty conservative I think.
JF is an admin though.

PS Afraid of Sheriff's terrible vengeance?
I have no idea what you're talking about. :M

JarlFrank - super-moderator, sometimes Neo-Fascist, foot fetishist and all around nice guy.

People just don't notice my moderation that much because I'm way more tolerant and laissez-faire than the other mods.

Think about it. The nazi is the one who enacts the least censorship.

Just think about it for a while.

Glyphwright

JarlFrank is generally the most competent, reasonable, and amicable person - and moderator, on the entire Codex. He actually feels like a normal person from the real world, rather than a social reject or human scum.

Other moderators are, sadly, far less sympathetic. Crispy has a tendency to blatantly abuse his moderator privileges, proving that he's a whimsical and irresponsible old virgin. Gayson is probably the biggest dumbshit I've ever seen online or in real life, his posts rarely extend beyond "ololo I liek cocks", he generally comes across as a weak, sissified, sycophantic homofaggot with no redeeming qualities of any sort. Ultimatum is a constantly butthurt infantile bitch whose competence is questioned more often than that of any other moderator, aside from Gayson. Trash isn't exactly as horrible as Gayson, but he's horribly smug and clearly biased against posters for personal reasons that have nothing to do with moderation. Just goes to prove that a shitty person makes for a shitty moderator, and vice versa.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
The current crop of mods outside of trash (who provides quality lulz) are indeed dogshit. But they came off the back of VD, who was also a clown that was autistically dull and overbearing.

So yeah, from shit to shit.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
JarlFrank is generally the most competent, reasonable, and amicable person - and moderator, on the entire Codex. He actually feels like a normal person from the real world, rather than a social reject

735.gif

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I am disappointed with this thread-it had potential to become a Retardo Sticky until it went completely downhill...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's because the quality of trolling on the codex has been in a steep decline over the last couple of years. Even the previously reliable providers of lulz have regressed into going "lol, libruls!" instead of providing amusing derailments. Affixing liberalism to anything you disagree with is essentially the sticky cover in the next-gen popamole shitposters we're stuck with now.

Although I will give liberal - the official codex whiny bitch - :2/5: for accusing someone else of being butthurt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom