Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

Gozma

Arcane
Kinda hard to get banning and post deletion right. You have to let people like copx run free but keep indefatigable lunatics that are happy to repeat the same high effort low response trolling routine in 25 posts and 4 new threads per day every day for ten years down. It requires human judgement and not policies and zero tolerance rules

Random

Arcane
Patron
So, let me get this straight:

OP shitposts in the Workshop, where men greater than any of us attempt to smith cool and interesting ideas into cool and interesting games/mods/etc.

OP has his posts retardoed because they're shitposts

OP gets anally devastated that he was called out on shitposting in a place like the Codex, and starts claiming that the Codex doesn't have any standards about good or bad posting and that is why it's so great

OP dramatically declares that he is leaving the Codex 4eva and claims that the Codex is too dramatic these days

OP gets his shit called out yet again and, in a fit of rectal ruination, spews some more shit and leaves 4eva 5EVA!!!1!!

Remind me again why this hasn't been retardo'd as well, by now?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
We shouldn't have moderators, period. Having moderators is shit.
Even the word is gay.

Ozma fat.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's funny how I went from a gimmick-posting, Oblivion-loving lol harr harr Emma this and Emma that shitposter to all of a sudden an overbearing, unsympathetic, iron-fisted prison warden isn't it?

Codex. Codex never changes, but it can change the nature of a man.

(In before you're still a gimmick-posting, Oblivion-loving lol harr harr Emma this and Emma that shitposter.)

It's funny how I went from a gimmick-posting, Oblivion-loving lol harr harr Emma this and Emma that shitposter to all of a sudden an overbearing, unsympathetic, iron-fisted prison warden isn't it?

(In before you're still a gimmick-posting, Oblivion-loving lol harr harr Emma this and Emma that shitposter.)

You basically became a Robespierre. You were once a good guy who fought for freedom and whatnot, but once you came to a position of power, your morals and motives decayed until you became the very thing you swore to destroy.

Glyphwright

The best rulers are those who never sought power. Like me. Make me a moderator, and throw out Ultibutthurt and dumbshit Gaysun, if you people know what's good for you.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
All I really remember about copx is a weird episode where he started whining about how I invaded a forum I'd never heard of with my imaginary 4chan posse. It was one of the odder conversations I've had here, and that's saying something.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Seems there is small glimpse of drama queen blood in each of us germans. ;)

Nice thread, 6/10, would read again.

Cassidy

Arcane
I will always remember copx for his both attempts and successful contributions in modding and independent game development without the worst side effects such bring like creating tons of shitposting drog alts, deleting everything in a hissy fit like a Tessera, being a general dick threatening to sue modders who created new mods out of his and even the company that leased the assets for the fiasco of Magna Mundi like an ubik, or being mad because of someone poking him about a habit of signing his own username at the end of every post like

Qwinn

:salute:

Lord Andre

Arcane
Pro Tip:

1. Make a meaningful post e.g. relevant to the thread (if it actually has a point, even better)
2. Insult Jaesun in that same paragraph.
3. Listen hard for the sound of his head exploding.
4. Go fuck yourself, you just helped the Catholic Church's agenda.

I don't think Jaesun cares about personal insults, he's just really, er, "fastidious" with off-topicness. The offending post wasn't retardoed for making a gay joke, but for dropping lulsy shits'n'giggles outside of the properly designated lulsy shits'n'giggles dumping grounds (GD).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Sticky potential has not yet been realised. Sadly though, the potential diminishes by the hour - thus lowering the thread into regular retardo territory.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

The funny thing is that once you become a mod and became un-ignorable (nothing bad, just got bored and annoyed about hearing about your life) , I actually didn't mind coming across your posts anymore. I actually thought I un-ignored you on purpose.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Man this was a good topic once people started to insult mods :incline:

Copx leaving is too bad though :decline:

Just do like me and hardly post on this pos forum

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
That's because the quality of trolling on the codex has been in a steep decline over the last couple of years. Even the previously reliable providers of lulz have regressed into going "lol, libruls!" instead of providing amusing derailments. Affixing liberalism to anything you disagree with is essentially the sticky cover in the next-gen popamole shitposters we're stuck with now.

Although I will give liberal - the official codex whiny bitch - :2/5: for accusing someone else of being butthurt.

You are one goddamn boring new fag though Liberal is a retard but at least he is funny once in a while

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Random

Arcane
Patron
Sticky potential has not yet been realised. Sadly though, the potential diminishes by the hour - thus lowering the thread into regular retardo territory.

A retardo sticky is like a best-selling novel. There is no perfect formula for creating one.

Unless you make it something middle-aged housewives can masturbate to.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

A retardo sticky is like a best-selling novel. There is no perfect formula for creating one.

Unless you make it something middle-aged housewives can masturbate to.
/gd/ - 50 Shades of Brown

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I don't think Jaesun cares about personal insults, he's just really, er, "fastidious" with off-topicness. The offending post wasn't retardoed for making a gay joke, but for dropping lulsy shits'n'giggles outside of the properly designated lulsy shits'n'giggles dumping grounds (GD).
There was a lulzy Tomb Raider 2013 article i posted in BTE that got moved to the official game thread, thus derailing that thread. Goes to show how much of a paranoid dumbfuck the guy is. I would actually be thankful if he reposted the article instead of moving it but alas...

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
We should have a "Report posts for Jaesun to Retardo" month, that would solve every problem brought up in this thread.

In all seriousness though, I'm still sad because of that one time VoD edited "nigger" out of my post in News. That wasn't very nice. :(

Micmu

Magister
What piece of shit moved LOL EA THREAD from GG to retardo land and why?

Cut the bullshit already. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom