Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

DraQ

Arcane
Pink triangle, then Watchwitz.

There is no other way. :(
Oh DraQ, why are you such a meanie?:codexisfor:
Because I like tasteless, politically incorrect humour.

I also think Jaesun makes for a really shitty mod, regardless of me holding no grudge against him otherwise.
Giving him free reign over GD would be amusing, especially with WCDS members acting butthurt about "that faggot retardoing their insightful posts proving oppresiveness of librul propaganda" or somesuch, giving him free reign over topics where actual stuff, or actual lulz are discussed - not so much.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I like mods who shit on others thread and posts, except when he shits on my thread and posts.

Also, why Jarlfrank is a mod of a lockdown thread such as retardo land?

EG

Nullified
That's because the quality of trolling on the codex has been in a steep decline over the last couple of years. Even the previously reliable providers of lulz have regressed into going "lol, libruls!" instead of providing amusing derailments. Affixing liberalism to anything you disagree with is essentially the sticky cover in the next-gen popamole shitposters we're stuck with now.

Although I will give liberal - the official codex whiny bitch - :2/5: for accusing someone else of being butthurt.

Always with the keywords and "likes." :(

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

DraQ

Arcane
Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally
Speaking, of which, could we contain Jaesun's moderating privileges to GD and possibly some MMO shit no one cares about?
And what, remove half the drama? Fuck that.

Yeah it's totally the job of moderaters to make drama :roll:

He's on to us.
I'd shout "COME AT ME BRO!", but I fear it would be misinterpreted with disastrous consequences.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally
Speaking, of which, could we contain Jaesun's moderating privileges to GD and possibly some MMO shit no one cares about?
And what, remove half the drama? Fuck that.

Yeah it's totally the job of moderaters to make drama :roll:

He's on to us.
I'd shout "COME AT ME BRO!", but I fear it would be misinterpreted with disastrous consequences.

I wouldn't call a butthurt DraQ "disastrous" but YMMV.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Maybe it's because the Codex is going to shit? I am not a drama queen, never was, I have a 9 years posting history to prove it.

Who the fuck are you?

You are one spiteful liberal for sure. I have no need to prove anything. I just want to be banned. I am older than you (certainly), this is not chocolate milk rage. I completely accept the staff's desire to steer the site in whichever direction they choose. It's their site, I have never paid a cent for it.

I am simply asking for the termination of my account which, as I said, was registered at a site which no longer exists.

How about you actually use that brutally neglected brain of yours for once, close the tab and never come back to the forum? Why do you have to be banned, or is the whole thing just about causing DRAMA and sowing DISCORD?

DraQ

Arcane
WHO THE FUCK AM I
You wake up on something cold, hard, and uncomfortable. Pretty much every part of your body aches, while your mouth and throat feel dry and undescribably awful.
You don't exactly remember anything in particular, but you suspect it might be the worst hangover you've ever had.
>Open eyes.

It takes you awhile to make out any shapes, but you're in a dimly lit, but spacious room with... a skull floating above and beside you.
>

SoupNazi

ever since "libruls" became a fad word here on the codex i found it meaningless to post anything more than a shitty joke

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom