Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Codexian Saga LP

laclongquan

Arcane
I dream, dream a little dream of black sheeps and white wolf.

The sheeps baaah and jump around. On their necks are the ancient chains and shackles. What need there be of new chains? old ones work well enough. The sheeps want new ways of providing hays and pastures, but all they have is a barren field and lots of green tinted glasses.

The sheeps want new fields but how? They are no wolf to hunt for new ranges. They are not even sheepdogs that can protect the herds. No, a sheep is forever a sheep, a walking larder, baaaah to the contentment of the herd.

The sheeps want to be friends with its neighbors? But they are all big bad wolves. They maybe not eye them with interest just now because they are not hungry. Yet. But in no ways they are equal.

Still, under the illusions of green tinted glasses and the contentment of the herd, the sheeps sleep, and dream of wearing wolf skins. Getting fat.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I suppose it'd be nice if the Barbarian could come up with a 10 Commandments or its equivalent for the religion of Santi Maria.

Thou shalt not mod.

praetor

Arcane
root said:
That being said, i return to HATRED. BLOOD FOR THE JUST GOD! SKULLS FOR THE KAWAII THRONE!

yeeeessssss... it warms my testicles that you found your way. again.

MOAR HATRED

MOAR BLOODSHED

MOAR DEATH AND GLORY FOR THE WAR GOD!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
praetor said:
shadow_307.jpg
MY DICKS! YOUR ASS!

I think all forms of mods are banned for religious reasons currently.

praetor

Arcane
root said:
Nothing lasts forever. If we are to go out, let it be in a blaze of glory. Let it be burning with all of those things we never believed in, all those things that matter nothing to us right-minded people, all those stupided and cretinous superstitions and hatred that have held codexia back from its very inception. All that arguing over nothing, all that pride over peanuts. Yes. How adequate that we should be consumed in a fire of our devising. How adequate that we should create a God that will turn out to be the reaper man.

Let them come. Let them all come. Codexia has been its biggest enemy since the beginning. Nobody ever offered us so great a threat to our nation than we ourselves; we insisted on being wrong time and time again. And indeed, this has warped me. I have been touched by the darker powers. Enough of the peace talks, I say now, when once all I saw in the galaxy was an opportunity for peace.

No more. Now I bear the standard of Hate. The standard of Chaos. I was Codexia's most faithful child, and by betrayal, I have turned into its bitter enemy. Let them come. Let them all come. I will crush them. The ruinous powers stand with me. The God-Emperor's Hand will not stay my wrath. This New Codexia will be founded on the Root Heresy. Let the blood of the xenos, of the peaceful, of the wise oil our gears of hate; we are chaos, and chaos is strong!

I am Warmaster Ezekiel Root, and this is the beginning of our Dark Crusade.

Horus2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC4EC_LGfAM

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
May the answers come swiftly to your mind and the question papers trampled bloodily under your feet.

Steel breaks, flesh grows weak, but the will is unbreakable.

Be strong of will, brave Barbarian.

lightbane

Arcane
*A massive, ancient warpship reaches Codexia from Hyperspace* I'm back council-brothers! Due a stupid scientist that wanted to try an inane theory of sorts our Warp-engine was screwed and we were locked in the Warp for thousands of years, but for us it was mere months, what happened...
*reads the archive* ... What... *reads further* WHAAT.... *reaches the end of the archive* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT??? *facepalm* GODAMN XENO-INANE LOVERS!!!! I'M MISSING FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND YOU COMPLETELY RUIN CODEXIA!!!! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job councilmen, you succesffully caused another Age of strife with a now Dark Age of Technology. At least, now we have a God-Emperor of sorts. I vote B, the xeno will not stand! Also, I say to propose a rule that if any of our other governors try to again take inane decision for no other reason than to ruin the mighty empire of humanity they will be executed at sight.

PS: How much technology have we lost? What's our current tech level? What happened with the AIs?

wjw

Augur
If my calculations are right... the stars are almost in the right position.
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars... then the Great Conan will return and bring joy and life to Codexia once more.

One more day...

Nickless

Educated
Alas, good barbarian. How I envy you. My exams are only just beginning. Here's hoping it went better than you think. Doing a law subject presently, I've come to hate how the academics force you to memorize the exact names of court cases that establish precedents, in order to do well on exams. It's not a fair test of ability, besides memory.

Radisshu

Prophet
Fucking exams.

I wrote a seventeen-page essay today, because I mistook the deadline.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom