Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The curious case of the disappearing Disciples 2 mods

• Thread starter A horse of course
  • Start date

A horse of course

So having cleared Disciples 1, I took a breather from my backlog marathon to reinstall D2 for the millionth time. Now, I rememebr back in the day, there were a bunch of different D2 mod sites, with two particular mods/campaigns standing out - the Dwarf campaign from D1 remade in the D2 editor, and a collection of replacement portraits that swap the D2 art for the original D1 versions. Now, however, most of them appear to have died off, and only the slav community are really still around. Anyone know where to get these mods?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom