Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death

Azurite Games

Learned
Hi guys!

We are really excited to launch The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death on Kickstarter tomorrow Wednesday 20th March. For the first time we'll show some

basic gameplay in alpha state, like the turn-based combats, the dialogues system, the inventory, stats and skills, and also new areas like the

doghouse or the torture chamber. We'll also talk a little bit about the history behind the birth of Autoloot Games.

We make a plea to our supporters to join our Kickstarter page when we release tomorrow midnight. The initial support you can give us can make a

huge difference so The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death can be successfully funded.

We would appreciate any share, like, retweet, tumblr, reddit or any kind of viral means to help us spread the word about The Dark Triad. May the

Shapeless Beings bless you all! =)

More info at http://www.the-dark-triad.com
or http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1604283933

80Maxwell08

Arcane
I know this is kinda off topic but I figured I would point out the Telepath Tactics kickstarter was relaunched recently so if wanted to pledge to that again.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
What's exactly The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death?
  • A deep history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
  • Brutal and bloody turn-based combats. A brand new system where you define the degree of action & strategy and the speed of battles.
  • Choose among 5 different cool classes.
  • A brand new skills & specialty system. Customize your own builds.
  • Hundreds of quests & side quests, with non-boring intriguing dialogues.
  • A vast map for you to enjoy during tens of hours.
  • An incredible host of enemies for you to slash & crush.
  • Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle.
  • Fully detailed characters and environments in 3D.
  • Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
  • More than 5000 achievements.
Cool, I'm interested.

Azurite Games

Learned
80Maxwell08 said:
I know this is kinda off topic but I figured I would point out the Telepath Tactics kickstarter was relaunched recently so if wanted to pledge to that again.

Thanks for pointing it out. As soon as we launch the KS campaign and I can sleep some hours i'll back TT again for sure =)

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Man, with Dragon in the title this game screams originality. I'll keep an eye out.

And PETS! Hope we can have the blob from Dragon Quest and the Chocobo as unlockables.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
11921.jpg

:lol:

I'm really excited for this project, looks like great stuff. If I can get some cash together I will probably back this. :salute:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah I'm curious to the the video, site and the amount they want.

I hope they did their homework. :salute:

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I've liked what I've seen in the prior threads discussing this game. If the pitch video and demo are any good than it's an easy pledge. Just hope you guys aren't asking for $500K or something crazy.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's exactly The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death?
  • A deep history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
  • Brutal and bloody turn-based combats. A brand new system where you define the degree of action & strategy and the speed of battles.
  • Choose among 5 different cool classes.
  • A brand new skills & specialty system. Customize your own builds.
  • Hundreds of quests & side quests, with non-boring intriguing dialogues.
  • A vast map for you to enjoy during tens of hours. o_OIs that like 20?
  • An incredible host of enemies for you to slash & crush.
  • Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle. :roll: Really?
  • Fully detailed characters and environments in 3D.
  • Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
  • More than 5000 achievements. :roll:

Plus the 5th picture at their site shows this is gonna be MATURE!!!! http://www.the-dark-triad.com/?option=com_content&view=category&id=10

Other than that I'll definitely keep on eye on this one. :D

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I admit that the achievement points always makes me concerned about a game. It doesn't actually alter a game if it's good or bad, but the negative association is there still. The rest is nitpicking the ESL developers I think.

Azurite Games

Learned
For the moment, PC version only.
Okey, 3 minutes guys, let's prepare to push the red button! =)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom