Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That hand drawn artwork is pretty fucking sweet. <3 Not too terribly excited about the maybe port to XBox360 thing though. OK off to watch the video.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey, that's a nice pitch video. 3D backgrounds that look like 2D prerendered. Surf Solar wept.

I'm too tired to post about this today. Will do it tomorrow if nobody else does so before me.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That was a pretty good pitch video. This does look really interesting. I believe I shall back this.

Azurite Games

Learned
The game is only focused to PC. We are not making the game thinking on an Xbox port. It's just because we use XNA that we could port it to Xbox, but we won't condition the development of the PC version by this at all.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
OK that's good to hear. :salute: Games made and designed for shitty consoles is something we really really really hate around here.

Azurite Games

Learned
Autoloot Games one suggestion would be to also be a part of Kicking it Forward, started by Brian Fargo.

We've ask for the bare minimum to be able to finish the development of the game, so if you discount what KS gets, the taxes and all that, we wouldn't be able to destine a part of the money to back other project if we want to finish ours, unless we surpassed the initial funding goal. Let's see how it all unfolds. What is true is that we will continue backing other projects, that's for sure.

[URL='http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/brz%C4%99czyszczykiewicz.15755/' said:
Brzęczyszczykiewicz[/URL]]What about DRM? I don't see anything about it on kickstarter page or in the pitch video, albeit I might be tired.

We are talking with Gamersgate and we also approached GoG.com, so as soon as we can confirm it we'll update the tiers to DRM-free. You will certainly have the option to get a DRM-free copy of the game.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Autoloot Games one suggestion would be to also be a part of Kicking it Forward, started by Brian Fargo.

We've ask for the bare minimum to be able to finish the development of the game, so if you discount what KS gets, the taxes and all that, we wouldn't be able to destine a part of the money to back other project if we want to finish ours, unless we surpassed the initial funding goal. Let's see how it all unfolds. What is true is that we will continue backing other projects, that's for sure.

By being part of Kicking it Forward you promise to pledge part of the post release income to other campaigns, not any sum of the money you raise yourselves.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I would probably mention something that you intend to do DRM free options (GamersGate and GOG) as well as STEAM, but are currently in talks with them. Just a suggestion.

Azurite Games

Learned
Captain Shrek said:
Edit your page ASAP. Always helps to get a good impression. Small errors there. Also, probably too hastily written text. Would contribute at the end of this month.

We'll do that right away. Kickstarter editor sometimes does weird things and doesn't save the changes. We had the text proofread.

evdk said:
By being part of Kicking it Forward you promise to pledge part of the post release income to other campaigns, not any sum of the money you raise yourselves.

This makes more sense, we will become part of Kicking it Forward, thanks for pointing it out! =)

Azurite Games

Learned
Jaesun said:
I would probably mention something that you intend to do DRM free options (GamersGate and GOG) as well as STEAM, but are currently in talks with them. Just a suggestion.

Okey Jaesun, it will be better so people knows that we want to have this options available, thanks for telling!

Captain Shrek

Also, the AI in the video looks rather inactive. Is it actually in there?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom