Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death

Captain Shrek

Also, as much as I hate to say it, link to FACEBOOK. Fastest way to grow in popularity these days. Make a twitter account. Link it to your page.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Fargo just retweeted this project, clearly he reads the Codex
Haha, nah, I pointed it out to him. This game looks pretty awesome. Hope the press picks up on it, will be a big determinant of success.

We'll do that right away. Kickstarter editor sometimes does weird things and doesn't save the changes. We had the text proofread.
You're not kidding. That editor is a friggin' nightmare.

This makes more sense, we will become part of Kicking it Forward, thanks for pointing it out! =)
It is pretty easy to do. 200+ projects and countin'

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Me like! Pledged as well

EDIT: You do need more publicity though, I'm only backer # 17

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
What else is there in this game, besides combat and dialogue?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The lack of any Press coverage will be effecting this. I sure hope they have some article incoming.

Captain Shrek

The lack of any Press coverage will be effecting this. I sure hope they have some article incoming.
And plug them here too. :rpgcodex:

These people deserve to be advertised (and that way we will be able to influence them more :smug:).

Diablo169

Arcane
Yeah I hope someone on their team realises that PR will be the only thing that saves this project. We require additional articles.

Azurite Games

Learned
Diablo169 said:
Yeah I hope someone on their team realises that PR will be the only thing that saves this project. We require additional articles.

Yes, we are aware that we need to put a lot of effort on PR to gain visibility. We are sending articles to gaming sites but it's not easy to get the attention specially of the major ones.

Thanks for your pledges guys!! =)

Captain Shrek

Diablo169 said:

Yes, we are aware that we need to put a lot of effort on PR to gain visibility. We are sending articles to gaming sites but it's not easy to get the attention specially of the major ones.

Thanks for your pledges guys!! =)

Brother None

How long before Gamebanshee blows?

~RAGING BONER~

Learned
20 backers for this project...meanwhile Lord fucking British comfortably met his goal of building a NWN persistent world.

My top hat is fuming.

Marsal

Arcane
Looks very promising! Showing the tools is always a good sign. Best of luck to you!

That being said, you should really do something about the story and writing. The premise and the whole story is just stupid. It makes no sense and seems like something a 12-year-old would come up with. Not even a talented 12-year-old, but Gaider junior. It's not even bland and generic. It's unnecessarily convoluted, too long for what it should be and completely and painfully retarded.

Digging a tunnel for 16 years... lugging a sleeping dragon around... I don't even...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Walking. This isn't a teleportation simulator like AOD.
AoD has a deeply branched narrative, and skills/stats affecting the outcome of things outside combat.

I assume you didn't watch the video?

Though granted some stuff it emphasizes on the video should be on the site.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Walking. This isn't a teleportation simulator like AOD.
AoD has a deeply branched narrative, and skills/stats affecting the outcome of things outside combat.

I assume you didn't watch the video?

Though granted some stuff it emphasizes on the video should be on the site.
the only systems I can read about are graphics, combat and dialogue. and items.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom