Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The dog in DA

Heresiarch

Prophet
What names do you guys name it? So far in the Codex I've heard people naming the dog Skyway and BLOBERT. I bet there are kingcomrades as well. And I think Cleve Barkmore also fits it perfectly, though I prefer to have a mentally healthy companion rather than someone who constantly barks "BANAL BORING SHIT" or "put random sentences all in capitals here".

Also, anyone find the "clean up the gory mess" option with the dog way too suggestive? I mean when you take off the clothes and go to fight, there will be blood on your breast and lower body. And then you let your dog clean them up. With its tongue. I remember there's a practise of sex in which you smear your companion with mango or cream or something and lick him/her clean. Man, I'm getting hard. Bestiality is gud.

The ironic part is, the dog doesn't seem to have a dick. And IIRC, even female dogs have something stuck out in their lower body. Then what sex is this dog?

Last but not the least, why is the female underpant concaved? Is that the shape of a pussy? Horrible!

Dolar

Novice
I named mine Heresiarch. He asks a lot of stupid questions, and is very pervy.

Multi-headed Cow

I would imagine all kind of characters, though maybe the origin of the dog-getting is different. My dwarf noble can save the dog at Ostagar and it'll find him and join the party. Is it different for you?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Heresiarch said:
Is the dog joinable for all kind of characters? Or just the rogue?

You get the dog right away as a human Nobel. Otherwise you get it later.

My dogs name is Codex. :D

Multi-headed Cow

Dogmeat just brought me a pair of dirty pantaloons he dug up.

"These pantaloons, crusted with soil, were probably buried for years before the mabari dug them up. On closer inspection, it appears they were once either gold or silver in color" :incline:

"BROS, WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! KIBBLES AND BITS?! KIBBLES AND BITS ARE FOR FAGGOTS AND WOLVES WHO CHASE THEIR TAILS!"

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Multi-headed Cow said:
"These pantaloons, crusted with soil, were probably buried for years before the mabari dug them up. On closer inspection, it appears they were once either gold or silver in color" :incline:

Well, at least they know how make an easter egg.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom