Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The dog in DA

Project: Eternity
704358679_ayGHY-L.jpg

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Was that the diseased mutt you meet after the Origin story? Because I stabbed it to death (haven't had the time to play so still at the camp).

Wulfstand

Prophet
I named him Turkish. Thought it was a cool name for a dog after (re)watching Snatch.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Multi-headed Cow said:
Yep, that's the one.

Well then, that's actually pretty sweet; being able to do away with potential companions so easily. I've done my best to avoid spoilers, but to my knowledge there's at least two(?) other companions you can kill off - so much better than having everyone forced into your group like in some other Bioware games.

Deleted member 7219

Ben. I've always wanted a dog called Ben. After Benito Mussolini. Not sure why.

Multi-headed Cow

Turisas said:
Multi-headed Cow said:
Yep, that's the one.

Well then, that's actually pretty sweet; being able to do away with potential companions so easily. I've done my best to avoid spoilers, but to my knowledge there's at least two(?) other companions you can kill off - so much better than having everyone forced into your group like in some other Bioware games.
The only NPC I've seen forced on you is Allistair, and you might be able to get rid of him. Morrigan is also forced on you briefly, but you can tell her to fuck off after she gets you out of the wilds.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Fuck this is so funny. Thread after thread about DA. Just like when F03 hit. 6 months ago it was like 'Fucking Da is for Fagz' now it's all 'Hai Guis what char should I roll'

MWHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHHH

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
I NAMED MINE BRO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom