Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The dog in DA

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
BLOBERT YOU PLAYNG THIS CONSOLE SHIT????!!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL GET BACK TO GAMEFAGS CONSOLETARD

TNO

Augur
STFU NOOB YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU! NO YOU DONT.

MY BRO BLOBERT HERE ISNT PLAYING FAGGOTS AGE BECAUSE HE ENJOYS IT. HES PLAYING IT BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE SHIT. THEN HE CAN TELL HIS BROS HOW SHIT FAGGOTS AGE IS AND HOW MUCH NEWSHIT CONSOLETARD GAMEFAQS BANAL BORING IT IS. THAT WAY HE AND OTHER BROS CAN PLAY THE GAME A FEW TIMES TO PROPERLY KNOW HOW BAD IT IS SO WE CAN TELL EACH OTHER SO WE DONT NEED TO PLAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT WE DID ALREADY. WE ALSO GET COOL CREDITS.

GTFO BACK TO ESF AND PLAYING FAILOUT 3 ON XBAWKS. I WILL BE GOING BACK TO A FEMINIST DECONSTRUCTION PLAYTHOUGH OF PS:T AFTER IVE MADE SURE HOW SHIT THIS BIOWHORE GAME IS. WHEN IS ASS EFFECT 2 COMING OUT, BTW?

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
TNKS BRO FUCK YOU CUNT UP ABOVE YOU GOTTAN PLAY THIS SHIT TO LET THE CONSOLETARD KNOW WHAT STUPID SHEEPLE THEYU ARE

LO0ALAOALAL FAGGOT AGE!!!!11 BRO ASS EFFECT 2 WILL SUCK SO BAD I WILL PLAY IT 17 TIMES WE'LL TELL THOSE CONSOLETARDS WHAT FAGS THEY ARE

Qkieu

Educated
Blood Bowl has a lot of censorship unfortunetly :( But 1337 to the rescue! :]

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
does anyone else feel that the dog is the most charismatic character in the game (not trying to say the other companions suck just that he gives me warm fuzzy feelings :oops: )

How about naming your char Allan Poe and the dog nigger man, instead

Multi-headed Cow said:
MOLYNEUX WAS RIGHT

ou see, it's kind of funny because when you're held at gunpoint by the last boss, and he tells you he murdered your family, you go "Eh, I sorta liked them :?"

Then he shoots your dog that tried to help you and you go :(

Korgan

Arbiter
Lavoisier said:
does anyone else feel that the dog is the most charismatic character in the game (not trying to say the other companions suck just that he gives me warm fuzzy feelings :oops: )
I do, and the other companions DO suck.

Kaanyrvhok

Arbiter
Too bad he is a brown dog. If he was white I would have named him after Dave Chappelle's dog Whitey. Since he is brown I let my son name him. The dogs name is Hudson.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom