Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls: A Promise Unfulfilled | Complete Elder Scrolls Documentary, History and Analysis

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Hm… Did Sawyer actually say this? I can only find references saying he said this. He probably did, but I'm kind of curious.

Roguey

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...-through-march-2013-over-1-mb-of-text.128571/
JESawyer 19 Oct 11

why was the strip seperated into 3 loading screens in the final game?

Memory problems caused crashing in both The Strip and Freeside, so they had to be split up.

The PS3's divided memory pool made it worse.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Hm… Did Sawyer actually say this? I can only find references saying he said this. He probably did, but I'm kind of curious.

Roguey

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...-through-march-2013-over-1-mb-of-text.128571/
JESawyer 19 Oct 11

why was the strip seperated into 3 loading screens in the final game?

Memory problems caused crashing in both The Strip and Freeside, so they had to be split up.

The PS3's divided memory pool made it worse.

Brutal version. I barely made it through a run. Save corrupts, crashes, loading screen bugs, memory leaks, and awful textures. One of the worst PC/console adaptations I ever played.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom