Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elven question.

Are you for:

• Total voters

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
7912225086_92eb84efb6_k.jpg
:lol:

This looks like carefully laid-on horror.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
:lol:

This looks like carefully laid-on horror.
Reminds me of the B-movie "Elves" (starring Dan Hagerty AKA Grizzly Adams):
"The elf is the central figure in a modern-day Neo-Nazi plot to finally bring about the master race that Hitler had always dreamed of conquering the world with. Rather than a race of pure-blood Aryans, it is revealed that Hitler instead dreamed of a race of half-human/half-elf hybrids."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elves_(film)

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Humanity is a pest in all fantasy settings.

Elves are much better, second only to Dwarves and their glorious beard.

Death to humanity!

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Humanity is a pest in all fantasy settings.

Kobolds and Orcs can be worse than humans... And the most evil race of all, Gnomes. At least in Arcanum, (((gnomes))) "At the heart of the world-famous gnomish ambition, which has inspired so many gnomes to become bankers, politicians, and captains of industry, one always finds a strong desire for security. Outside observers, who tend to pass judgement based on surface appearances, have often condemned the gnomish people for their love of gold and power; but in doing so, they ignore the motivation behind any gnome's quest for wealth. Gnomes do not love money or influence for their own sake! It is the desire to provide assurances for himself and his Family that motivates the average gnome." https://arcanum.fandom.com/wiki/Gnome

Anyway, in fantasy i generally play with Elves. And honestly think that unlife > life but this is off topic...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Meh,all of them are shit compared to glorious humans. If they were any better,they wouldn't have died out and left the ears to us,the superior humnas :smug:.
Still elfs are better than dwarfs,at least you could fuck their women after a nice pillage,also they are not an allegory for the jews.

f12.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
1 And the Men of NĂşmenor abode in a great valley, and the people began to commit harlotry with the daughters of IlĂşvatar.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods; and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And the Men of NĂşmenor joined themselves unto the Elven noble of Eglador; and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the Men of NĂşmenor.
4 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'Take all the chiefs of the people, and hang them up unto the LORD in face of the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may turn away from the Men of NĂşmenor.'
5 And Moses said unto the judges of NĂşmenor: 'Slay ye every one his men that have joined themselves unto the Elves of Eglador.'
6 And, behold, one of the children of NĂşmenor came and brought unto his brethren a she-Elf in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Men, while they were weeping at the door of the tent of meeting.
7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from the midst of the congregation, and took a spear in his hand.
8 And he went after the man of NĂşmenor into the chamber, and thrust both of them through, the man of NĂşmenor, and the elf through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of NĂşmenor.
9 And those that died by the plague were twenty and four thousand.
10 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:
11 'Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned My wrath away from the children of NĂşmenor, in that he was very jealous for My sake among them, so that I consumed not the children of NĂşmenor in My jealousy.
12 Wherefore say: Behold, I give unto him My covenant of peace;
13 and it shall be unto him, and to his seed after him, the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was jealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of NĂşmenor.'

16 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:
17 'Harass the Elves, and smite them;
18 for they harass you, by their wiles wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of the prince of Midian, their sister, who was slain on the day of the plague in the matter of Peor.'

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
1 And the Men of NĂşmenor abode in a great valley, and the people began to commit harlotry with the daughters of IlĂşvatar.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods; and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And the Men of NĂşmenor joined themselves unto the Elven noble of Eglador; and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the Men of NĂşmenor.
4 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'Take all the chiefs of the people, and hang them up unto the LORD in face of the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may turn away from the Men of NĂşmenor.'
5 And Moses said unto the judges of NĂşmenor: 'Slay ye every one his men that have joined themselves unto the Elves of Eglador.'
6 And, behold, one of the children of NĂşmenor came and brought unto his brethren a she-Elf in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Men, while they were weeping at the door of the tent of meeting.
7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from the midst of the congregation, and took a spear in his hand.
8 And he went after the man of NĂşmenor into the chamber, and thrust both of them through, the man of NĂşmenor, and the elf through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of NĂşmenor.
9 And those that died by the plague were twenty and four thousand.
10 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:
11 'Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned My wrath away from the children of NĂşmenor, in that he was very jealous for My sake among them, so that I consumed not the children of NĂşmenor in My jealousy.
12 Wherefore say: Behold, I give unto him My covenant of peace;
13 and it shall be unto him, and to his seed after him, the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was jealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of NĂşmenor.'

16 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:
17 'Harass the Elves, and smite them;
18 for they harass you, by their wiles wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of the prince of Midian, their sister, who was slain on the day of the plague in the matter of Peor.'
Wasn't Tolkien pro-Elfmixing? What with Aragorn+Arwen and all?

Generic-Giant-Spider

I'mma be real, if I saw a girl with pointy ears IRL I'd be fucking terrified.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wasn't Tolkien pro-Elfmixing? What with Aragorn+Arwen and all?
This is a lie, concocted by Elven interests at a later point.
But he made the dwarfs represent the jews and their endless greed. They are not written in a good light in his books. Sadly the movies,even if good,did poor job of conveying the author's views and believes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom