Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Future of RPG Codex: You Decide!

Should RPG Codex continue to allow the use of the word "n*gger"? (The asterisk being an 'i')

• Total voters

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This makes it really hard to recite poetry like: "Nıggers in the White House"

Things at the White House,
Looking mighty curious;
Nıggers running everything,
White people furious.

Nıggers on the front porch,
Nıggers on the gable
‘Nıggers in the dinning room;
Nıggers at the table.

‘Nıggers in the sitting room,
Making all the talk;
Nıggers in the ballroom
Doing cakewalk.

Nıggers in the East room
Make a mighty throng,
Nıggers in the music room
Make coon songs.

Nıggers in the hallway
Taking off their wraps
Nıggers in the billiards rooms
Shooting game of craps.

Nıggers in the storeroom
Packing away their plunder,
Nıggers in the bedroom
Snoring like thunder.

Not a room in the White House,
Without a nıgger many;
Baby in nursery,
A Nıgger pickaninny.

Nıggers on the stairway
With very much satiety,
Nıggers in the Blue Room
Assembled for society.

Nıggers in the front yard,
Nıggers in the back;
Nıggers on the omnibus,
And nıggers come in hack.

On they go to Washington
With a mighty rush;
Forty thousand nıggers,
Getting in the push.

There’s trouble in the White House,
More than you can tell
Yelling like wild men,
Nıggers raising hell.

Zibniyat

Arcane
It seems we've come to a crossroads, Codex. Ahead of us lie choices, ones that could bring about a new age of prosperity for our little haven here, or spell its doom. I speak, of course, of the very important matter of whether or not you should be able to continue freely using the word "n*gger" here.

I think it comes down to only two choices, yes or no:

Yes, there should be no restrictions in its use, no discouragement, no punishment, only unfettered, unrestricted use of the word, everywhere.

No, it's getting out of hand, we're better than this, it adds nothing to the value of this site, and its continued use just brings the site down.

Vote now. Express your opinion. This may be your last chance to do so.

Be careful, your choice will be publicly viewable.

besttagever.gif

This is my vote.

Now if only Infinitron prosperized your attention-whoring ass for a year at least... ahhh, how nice would that be.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
TOVI

(Nothing personal Infinitron.)
I would like to inform you that about half a dozen people were banned just for posting his first name.

:M
GL
I'm waiting for the ban but I'm still here. What gives? DarkUnderlord.

Slow burn. A mass purge of the deplorables would be too obvious.
This is fucking boring. I said the T-word and nobody cares. Y'all niggas have hyped it up too much.

Ehrenmann

TOVI

(Nothing personal Infinitron.)
I would like to inform you that about half a dozen people were banned just for posting his first name.

:M
GL
I'm waiting for the ban but I'm still here. What gives? DarkUnderlord.

Slow burn. A mass purge of the deplorables would be too obvious.
This is fucking boring. I said the T-word and nobody cares. Y'all niggas have hyped it up too much.
It would seem that the system has not evaluated you as a kalinist and as such you do not pose a terrorist threat.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The more interesting part is that no one has thought to post to restrict words such as "cracker" and so on.

At first, this thread might look weird, but it's actually something we should all be very proud of: we all want to be free to be who we want to be.

And that's great to see. (excuse the rhyme)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom