Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Game Awards 2019

Alex

Arcane
Are you guys seriously arguing that the sequel titles of a game called "bravely default" doesn't make sense? I mean, I think naming a game "porpoiseful lettuce" wouldn't be too far from the level we are right now.
the thing is the game have already got a sequel called bravely second

I got that. My point was that it is pointless to argue that the sequel naming scheme is stupid when the titles don't make sense in the first place. Personally, I hope they someday make "Bravely Default: a Financial Rhapsody". The game should feature Freddie Mercury trying to keep the bank from repossessing all his stuff.

The subtitles didn't.

However, default and second DID make sense. Adding to that with a 2 is moronic.

I am going to agree with you so I can bravely second what you just said.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Holy shit I thought that was BG3 at first LOL

I was about to put my head through the window.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
DnD Dark Alliance?

The trailer was pre rendered I think right? so just the BG3 case where nothing in game is obvious

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom