Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress THE INCLINE COMETH!!! (Grimoire LP)

Game Start

• Total voters

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
5eVCuKD.png

Mercantile the Giantish Berserker. Good at smashing skulls and not much else.

xlGaLwc.png

Irenaeus the Barrower Warrior. He can fight, but nothing else.

Fu6JeaD.png

Nekot the Wolfin Ranger. He is an extremely genrous soul.

TjIIIXZ.png

Here's mondblut's gender-swapped character. The symbolism is real. Little bitch took me a total hour or more to roll.

hR2rCDg.png

Eriador the Bard. From what I hear, these guys get OP AF.

9RvXanc.png

Sacrat the Thief. I wonder how stealth and backstabbing work in Grimwah.

sMcBKbs.png

Alexandros the Eyeball Sage.

L62vukr.png

Zorba the Vampire Vampyre Vamphyr Necrophiliacmancer.

eQXVXab.png

20+ years, longer than I've been alive. Let us find turtles to ride.

zod0V2K.png

KitUXmd.png

ZtSxgeJ.png

So we've been imprisoned under mysterious circumstances? Wonder who imprisoned us and why.

OszSCes.png

Let's go check that out. We click on the papyrus scroll and quill pen to view out journal.

snmOqgK.png

Ah. It just recorded what the panels said.

B9i1b62.png

Here's the automap. It fills in like an actual hand drawn map, at least for inside of dungeons. :love:

DuuwHwI.png

Legasp! Penis worms! Our archnemesis.

lrp24O2.png

After fiddling with the UI for a moment, I had damn near everything of it figured out. Here's the spellbook. We have Alexandros cast Poison at a PL of 1 to do some minor DoT to the ?WORMS?.

0MuI1JP.png

:salute: First attack of the LP,, and it's a hit. My hat's off to you, MercantileInterest. Maybe this'll go better than I thought.

wyThw2o.png

Nekot comes in right behind him and shanks one.

MVu0bsS.png

Our fairy smashes the penis into a thin red paste.

ueKlZtM.png

The Bard with his Lyre (sorry, ?LYRE?) can cast sleep every round without ucing any MAG.

RzJ5fpM.png

Unluckily, they also get their first hit in of the LP.

62dpZDx.png

And now Merc's got a fever of a hundred and three.

CNvQxSP.png

His Jewish Destiny saved him from death at the hand of the penises.

J1Np8pE.png

Zorba hits them with his DoT, Insect Swarm.

0NacbGW.png

:salute:

yP21qJm.png

Too bad, Cure Light Conditions doesn't heal wounds, just status effects (and not even the one that Merc has)

L7I0lVC.png

Zorbs casts WitchHex, probably his most OP spell at this level. It basically destroys the low-level enemy's ability to be hit.

PAsxk1B.png

Nekot shanks them yet again. Looks like he got used to fending off penises while in prison.

4xV3351.png

Extra attack kicks in and rescues.

ClC33Mx.png

Oh, yikes. Nekot only has 19 HP, so this left him with 5.

rIL9hI8.png

Zorba gets off his debuff.

lrAB1th.png

We switch Mondblutia up front. This actually proves to be an amazingly good decision.

1qiSDci.png

Nekot with his shanking :salute:

7dC2n3E.png

:D I find it utterly ironic and completely hilarious that the only female character of the party cannot penetrate.

kr5IZx7.png

He's confused now, for some reason. I honestly don't know what happened.

qOPNIkl.png

One left. We've got this.

4GNG2ww.png

:salute: to Iren.

ucgTlZr.png

:salute:

081IFZf.png

Money! Don't wanna know where they had the money hidden. Maybe it was in the ol' coinbag.

An7dVXx.png

We decide to rest up to heal some of our wounds from that fight.

UfOLYDe.png

MOTHERFUCKER

yclTQRs.png

:salute: to Iren

bOpwQc3.png

One turn, one kill.

4zak3j6.png

Even our Bard got in an extra attack. Looks like this one will go buy easier than the last one.

N7B50g4.png

Love this spell. They won't be able to hit us.

3KknkjD.png

Here's where the feyfolk's racial bonus comes in handy for a frontliner. They get a bonus to their AC, so that makes them (a little) harder to hit. On top of WithHex, they literally can't hit her I don't think.\

uatztBW.png

Yay for DoTs.

ZWFIlGV.png

:D Still having problems with penetration.

m2EqjUT.png

Two attacks in a row to fail at penetration.

l5h3NOM.png

Oh for fuck's sake. She's infected everyone else now...

8hv231M.png

He just wanted to Hide.

8qPOUO0.png

Oh. Oh fuck. :salute: to our fallen crusader brother. May your 100% whiteness get thee a place in heaven.

mH3vt4V.png

She stops these penis-looking creatures from penetrating.

488edOq.png

Love insect swarm.

7MQMyiw.png

See how awesome it is.

qaXcNPM.png

Nekot, still being good at shanking despite his Kodexian Komrade's death.

23s4KJ5.png

Zorba actually finishes one of with melee.

0blxU61.png

We now get Iren's share of the XP until we either ressurect him (yeah right, like we'll be ble to afford that anytime soon) or recruit a character.

ARVmlNV.png

6 GP ain't bad I guess.

JiTxQjz.png

This was an ode to our fallen brother. I hope that he is enjoying being 100% white in hevan. May a multi-headed dick sing thee to thy rest.

Sorry Iren.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
I hang back in 6th slot, and then the only thing I do is try to hide (and fail)?

Sounds like a proper rat to me :salute:

edit: btw wish I could enlarge them pics but no biggie

Wayward Son

I hang back in 6th slot, and then the only thing I do is try to hide (and fail)?

Sounds like a proper rat to me :salute:

edit: btw wish I could enlarge them pics but no biggie
You aren't terrible, you just did nothing of note this update. BTW, they're 1280x768, I can't make them much larger now can I?

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
You aren't terrible, you just did nothing of note this update. BTW, they're 1280x768, I can't make them much larger now can I?

Could also be the hosting service I guess.

gj Iren. Would be interesting if there is a difference in performance between Berserker and Warrior (after all, what does the Warrior have over the Berserker?) that isn't attribute or skill related.

Self-Ejected

Sacred82

Self-Ejected
Dumbfuck
Probably. Seems like a weak advantage over the Berserker's skill to flat out deal more damage though.

Someone suggested that different races favor different weapons and penetrate better with them, sounded a bit outlandish though.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This is pretty cool. I don't think this LP's going to go very far before everyone's dead, but at least you beat 2 battles, with 6 creatures nevertheless. I remember the first time I started, my first battle, I ran into some ?Rude Chaps?, only 2 of them, but the battle took so long they called for reinforcements and it ended up with 6 of them and died because I couldn't run away.

Eriador

Arbiter
I love how my character looks so dark, edgy and badass, yet all he ever does is stand back and play soothing lullabies on his ?LYRE?

Last edited:

Wayward Son

This is pretty cool. I don't think this LP's going to go very far before everyone's dead, but at least you beat 2 battles, with 6 creatures nevertheless. I remember the first time I started, my first battle, I ran into some ?Rude Chaps?, only 2 of them, but the battle took so long they called for reinforcements and it ended up with 6 of them and died because I couldn't run away.
TBH, I didn't figure out how to run until late into the second battle.

Wayward Son

I was going to post an update today, but I realized I was leaving for camping today, so the update will be put up by the end of the week.

Eriador

Arbiter
I'm sure there will be MOAR. Right? :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom