Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Caim

Arcane
Project Wingman is good if you like the Ace Combat series and the color orange. Arcadey airplane combat with the same "war is bad but holy shit military hardware is so fucking cool" message as the Metal Gear series. Also apparently fun in VR.

Wrath is up there as one of the better recent boomer shooters. It's still in early access, but a good deal of work is done.

Last edited:

Irata

Learned
Build Your Own Fantasy Bundle
1 Game = 1 USD / 5 Games = 3 USD / 10 Games = 5 USD
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-fantasy-bundle

Talisman: Origins
Talisman: Origins - DLC Complete Pack
Blood Bowl 2
Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion
3000th Duel
Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1
Hero of the Kingdom: Trilogy
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
The Keep
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Fictorum
Healer's Quest
Card Quest
Darkness Maze Cube - Hardcore Puzzle Game
Vambrace: Cold Soul
Skautfold: Chapters 1 & 2
Skautfold: Chapters 3 & 4

There are few more, but I'm not going to post the entire list of games in them. I'll just put a few that I'm assuming might be interesting to people here.

Build Your Own New Year Bundle
1 for 1 USD / 5 for 3 USD / 10 for 5 USD
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-new-year-bundle

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy
The Void
Shadows Awakening
Fighting Fantasy Legends

Build Your Own Bundle Plantinum January
3 for 10 USD / 5 for 15 USD / 7 for 20 USD
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Iratus

Build your own Slayer Bundle 4
3 games 5 USD / 5 games 8 USD / 7 games for 10 USD
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-slayer-bundle-4

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Slowly but surely Humble Bundle turned into a pretty meh selection of games

smhbryid.jpg

Modron

Arcane
I haven't really bought a bundle from humble since before they minted choice, got a email from them 2 months ago saying something like we haven't seen you an a while.

Thane Solus

Arcane
surprised picachu? face. IGN bought them now they are shit. Their embed code and UI to sell games on your site its still ok, but the bundles, the site, and those donate "charities" oh yeah... haven't bought something since they were bought. 2 years, 4 years?

CanadianCorndog

Educated
They were amazing in the early days. Seems like they've lost the interest of the indie developers and are now focused on their store and publishing.

Antigoon

Savant
Actually the bundle this month is step up compared to the previous months. At least no abandoned EA titles, dead multiplayer or asset flips. But its also the first month after their Level-Up campaign, where they pretty much dropped Choice in everything but name.

ADL

Cipher
Slowly but surely Humble Bundle turned into a pretty meh selection of games

smhbryid.jpg
9 choices instead of 10
one of which is a fucking (singular) DLC which isn't even good.
I wanted Per Aspera, Black Book, Calico and Paradise Lost so it's still worth it for me but holy shit has Monthly/Choice gone downhill...
Also they're doing this to make sure you don't pause. If you pause, you'll go back to a 10% discount.
jTSGbIx.png

Modron

Arcane
The 9 dollar bundle is pretty decent civ 3-5 plus pirates and other shiet. 15 dollars for all of that plus Civ 6 complete, that's probably the best deal you're ever going to see on it if you're remotely interested in the games.

The whole package is cheaper than me completing the Civ 6 anthology package on steam when I have the platinum one already.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
BROS SO LOLLLOLLOL TLRDL I WISH BUNDLES WERE GREAT AGAIN

TO MUCH CAFFEINE TO MUCH PROVIGIL MAYBE TO MUCH MJ ANYWAYS LOLLOLLOL LONG STORY SHORT CLOSING IN ON 40 HOURS AWAKE FUCK IM SEEING THINGS AND I THINK MY DOG IS PLOTING AGAINST ME

ANYWAYS I AM BEEING MANY SAD ABOUT HOW AWESOME BUNDLES WERE SO I LOOKED INTO THE ACCOUNTS FOR FAGGY SITES I HAVENT BOUFGT SHIT FROM IN YEARS

BEFORE MY WORK BANNED GAME SITES AND WENT TO REMOTE DESKTOP SHIT I WOULD BE PLAYING GAMES AT WORK ALL THE TIME LOLLLOL THOSE FAGS STILL HAVET BLOCKED ONE OF THE DCSS SERVERS

PROBABLY A FEW HUNDRED HOURS EACH OF RISK OF RAIN AND BINDING OF ISAAC AND CONQUEST OF ELYSIOM THREE

HERE ARE BEST PURCHASES WHERE THE WEBSITE STILL EXISTS AND I ONLY LIST HIGLIGHTS

TALES OF MELIJA ALONG WITH SWORD OF STAR PIT AND FLAT SPACE 3 DOLARS

AVERNUM ESCAPING PITS AND DRIFTMOON ONE DOLLAER

DEPTHS OF PERIL ONE DOLLAR

NECROVISION AND ZAFEHOUSE ONE AND A HALF DOLERS

UNDERAIL LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR

KENSHI AND DEVIL WHISKY SIX DOLLARS LOLLLOL NOT AWESOME BUT THOSE GAMES ARENT THAT CHEAP ANYMORE EVER I THINK

MANHUNT AND MAX PAIN AND VICE CITY AND GTA THREE ONE DOLLLAR

SPACE PIRATES ZOMBIES AND JAMESTOWN AND TORCHLIGHT ONE DOLLARR

SERIOUS SAM FIRST AND SECONDEST ENCOUNTER ONE DOLLER

THEIF GOLD HITMAN 47 CODEDNAME AND HITTING MAN SILENT ASSMAN AND DAIKATANA ONE DOLAR

STEAM WORLD DIG AND GUNPOINT ONE DOLLAR

NEWFAG STRIDER AND BIONIC COMMANDO REARMED ONE DOLLIR

GRIMROCK 2 ONE DO)LLAE

SYSTEM SHOK 2 WIZARDRY SIX THROUGH EUGHT TWO DOLLARS

BROS ALL 2014 AND BEFORE AND I GOT MUCH MORE SHIT TOO JUSY HIGHLIGTS

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
BROS SO A QUICK ASIDE

TO PLAY GAMES AT WORK I NEED ONE OF THE BACKUP COMPUTERS THAT DONT DO THE REMOTE DESKTOP SHIT

ANYWAYS CANT INSTALL ANY PROGRAM BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL DRIVE NOT MANY USR IT I DO FOR REAL WORK REASONS

SO DOSBOX IS PRETTY STANDALONE SO I PUT DOSBOX IN MY DRIVE

GAME SITES ARE BLOCKED SO I PUT THE GAME ON GOOGLE DRIVE FROM MY PHONE THEN GET IT ON THE COMPUTER FROM THERE

BROS ANYWAYS LOLLLLOL THANKS TO THECOMPANY. PL I ALSO FUCKING SLAYED DAMAGE THE SADISTIC BUTCHERING OF HUMANITY

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Fanatical has surpassed Humble in every way at this point. More bundles, more interesting bundles, often they give you pick-and-mix bundles so you can skip the games you already have, the discounts are bigger, etc.

lightbane

Arcane
Fanatical has surpassed Humble in every way at this point. More bundles, more interesting bundles, often they give you pick-and-mix bundles so you can skip the games you already have, the discounts are bigger, etc.
Fanatical supported the Black Looter Murderers though, if you're okay with that.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Fanatical supported the Black Looter Murderers though, if you're okay with that.

Wasn't that itch.io?

Ravielsk

Prophet
This month's Humble Bundle is out and at least compared to last month it's :incline:

ay229kx8.jpg

I mean for the 12$ its not horrible but compared to what they used to have its literal garbage. Remember December 2019 when they had Soul Calibur and Yakuya kiwami? Or more recently February 2021 when they had outward+dlc along with Valkyria Chronicles 4?

Its more like a shitty indie Bundle with a single "AAA" game tacked on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom