Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Multi-headed Cow

Got it at $4.70, which is acceptable for Shank and Cave Story.

Although WHAT THE DEVIL, EFF ISN'T IN THE CHARITY LIST ANY MORE? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I put in $5, too lazy to round of the pennies and it's definitely worth it. Consider they might even add more later.

Bruticis

Yup, great deal bought for 5 bucks as well. I wish they separated the keys since I have some dupes but oh well.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, kinda disappointing you don't get separate keys like for past bundles (I think, maybe I'm misremembering).

The last few humble bundles really felt uninteresting, however this collection of games is actually quite nice. Guessing this will be some fun. James town, Super meat boy, and Shank all look potentially enjoyable, and perhaps the rest as well.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
As far as the Humble Bundle goes you realize you can get everything except Cave Story and Space Battles for a penny, right? Only the Royale one has a required minimum price.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Super Meat Boy, Cave Story, Shank and Jamestown are all awesome. Easily worth the asking price, and the others aren't shabby either.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This is probably the only way I would have ever gotten Shank. The game play is fun and it's a nice throwback to Double Dragon-esque games but there's far too little content (game is about two hours) for the asking price.

Weierstraß

Learned
Project: Eternity
Multi-headed Cow said:
Although WHAT THE DEVIL, EFF ISN'T IN THE CHARITY LIST ANY MORE? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

It's because Cliffski B convinced the other developers the EFF are dirty pirates who want to take away their copyrights.

Multi-headed Cow

No idea if you're joking or not, because that sounds like a plausibly retarded Cliffybism.

Normally throw all my Humble Bundle money at the EFF, but shit.

Angthoron

Arcane
Oh, wow, Red Cross, really? I mean weren't they the ones recently talking about how civilians in computer games should have rights? Why the fuck support that kind of stupidity.

Peter

Arcane
Holy shit, Bit Trip Runner is awesome :love: So is Super Meat Boy, but I already owned that. Looking forward to trying the other games as well.

Really great bundle. I wonder if we'll get some extra games as in the last bundles?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah the Serious Sam DD is pretty low quality even for an indie game.

Satan

Educated
Multi-headed Cow said:
No idea if you're joking or not, because that sounds like a plausibly retarded Cliffybism.

Normally throw all my Humble Bundle money at the EFF, but shit.

Here go your charities:

mLciJ.png

Multi-headed Cow

Note, I said EFF, not Child's Play. Child's Play always struck me as a bit dumb as far as charities go. I'd take the Red Cross, corruption and all, over Child's Play.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Was EFF blacklisted by steam?

let me get my pitchfork

Multi-headed Cow

Nope, apparently the developers in this Humble Bundle voted for Red Cross instead of EFF. Then blue baby up there said CliffyB talked them into it by saying EFF would steal their videogames, but that's unconfirmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom