Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Satan said:
Multi-headed Cow said:
No idea if you're joking or not, because that sounds like a plausibly retarded Cliffybism.

Normally throw all my Humble Bundle money at the EFF, but shit.

Here go your charities:

mLciJ.png

Uh, you realize Penny Arcade makes money from things besides Child's Play right? That's their salary because that's how much the company fucking makes.

Multi-headed Cow

Humble Indie Bundle 3 is included in HIB 4 if you beat the average now, I guess.
In an entirely unrelated note, I STILL HAVE GAMES TO GIVE AWAY SOMEBODY TAKE THEM FROM ME.

Bundle: Shank, Super Meat Boy, NightSky, Bit.Trip Runner Gone

Bundle: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves

Bundle: Braid, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans Gone

Bundle: Darwinia, Multiwinia, DEFCON, Uplink Gone

All of those are Steam keys and up for grabs and completely free if anyone wants 'em. Preferably one per customer, but if you want more than one gimme a heads up which one you want more and you'll get that first, then if no one else swoops in for the rest for the rest of the day or whatever I'll send 'em your way.
Also if you have any extra coal from the Steam Christmas sale I'd be more than happy to take it, but it's entirely optional. :M

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Multi-headed Cow said:
Bundle: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves

I also have this one available if someone wants it. Who'd have thought you'd be having trouble giving games away?

Multi-headed Cow said:
Bundle: Darwinia, Multiwinia, DEFCON, Uplink

I'll take this one off your hands!

Edit: Thanks MHC!

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also got a few Steam Humble bundle keys if anyone wants
Humble bundle #2 and #3, Spacechem and Frozenbyte bundle.
Sharing is caring.

Don Peste

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
Humble Indie Bundle 3 is included in HIB 4 if you beat the average now, I guess.
In an entirely unrelated note, I STILL HAVE GAMES TO GIVE AWAY SOMEBODY TAKE THEM FROM ME.

Bundle: Shank, Super Meat Boy, NightSky, Bit.Trip Runner
Can I has this one, please?

Repressed Homosexual
So happy to see that they dropped the EFF, I hate these jerks so much. Whenever getting a humble bundle I always made sure they didn't get a cent. I'd rather give money to the false Penny-Arcade charity to pay for these guys' salaries than to the EFF.

Multi-headed Cow

Don Peste said:
Multi-headed Cow said:

Bundle: Shank, Super Meat Boy, NightSky, Bit.Trip Runner
Can I has this one, please?
Sent to you.

And here's an extra key for Crayon Physics, Cogs, Hammerfight, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves. Just noticed I had two of those extra, so I'll still have one to PM to any Codexer that wants it, but I'll just paste this key here for any Codexer and/or lurker who wants to yoink it.
DC0X4-KRAA3-04KZ5

Multi-headed Cow

Nuclear Dawn is apparently going to be in an Indie Royale bundle. Dunno if it's the New Year's bundle or a later one (Quite possibly a later one since I believe the "listed" bundles are already arranged) but FYI.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yep saw that. Wasn't going to buy it separately, anyway, but it makes a Royale bundle somewhat more appealing. Wondering if EYE will be in a bundle, too. Seems like a prime candidate.

Multi-headed Cow

The developers mentioned on the hellish twitterscape apparently.

Angthoron

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
Nuclear Dawn is apparently going to be in an Indie Royale bundle. Dunno if it's the New Year's bundle or a later one (Quite possibly a later one since I believe the "listed" bundles are already arranged) but FYI.

Nuclear Dawn is p.good, so, that's definitely a bundle worth grabbing then.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Updated. All current bundles currently expired... I think.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Updated: Indie Royale New Year Bundle is now available for preorder.

The titles to be offered will include a premium blend of FPS and RTS (Steam for PC and Mac), an innovative single-player puzzle game (Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC, DRM-free PC and Mac download), an award-winning 2D platformer (Steam for PC and Mac, Desura for PC, plus DRM-free PC and Mac download) and a world premiere on PC/Mac for an acclaimed arcade shooter with a twist (Desura for PC, DRM-free PC and Mac download).

First one is Nuclear Dawn. The rest, could be anything. Note they say nothing in this bundle has been included in any prior bundle regardless of who put it out (e.g. humble). That would seemingly exclude Braid, Cogs, AYIM, etc.

Multi-headed Cow

Hmm. Well I don't really give a shit about Nuclear Dawn after trying the free weekend on Steam, and innovative single-player puzzle game and award-winning 2D platformer might be acceptable if I somehow don't already own 'em. And last one isn't on Steam and thus doesn't exist.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
From what I can tell Nuclear Dawn has a small/dying community and just doesn't seem to be that compelling of a game in the first place.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
And it's out: Nuclear Dawn, Fractal, Max and the Magic Marker and Super Crossfire (no Steam key). $3.50 and rising. Looks like I'm going to pass on yet another royale bundle. Basically I would be paying $4 just for Nuclear Dawn.

And unfortunately there is no a 30 minute time limit on editing posts so the OP can no longer be updated.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
And where's the link to that info? The Indie Bundle page hasn't been updated.

Angthoron

Arcane
Seems like an actually pretty decent deal, picked it up. Each game activates separately on Steam/Desura (except Crossfire that is only for Desura atm), so they're totally tradeable and giftable. Too bad I already had Nuclear Dawn but well, I rather liked it so no harm there.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Seems like an actually pretty decent deal, picked it up. Each game activates separately on Steam/Desura (except Crossfire that is only for Desura atm), so they're totally tradeable and giftable. Too bad I already had Nuclear Dawn but well, I rather liked it so no harm there.

I could take that spare Nuclear Dawn Steam key off your hands~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom