Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Supposed email site leak from the first upcoming Humble Choice. Seemingly at odds with the above?
https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebund...umble_already_leak_the_games_list_for_humble/

0zn48aogwo041.jpg

Remember, kids - don't buy ANYTHING for it'll get bundled eventually.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

I assume that can't be accurate because if it is I'll start firehosing cum all over my computer once it arrives. Bit of an overstatement, but I'd be happy about the entire top row, and the bottom row I know absolutely nothing about. Tomb Raider's a spectacle game and I'm always happy to pick those up cheap, Blasphemous just looks like it should be fun, Void Bastards I've played a little bit of via game pass and even though I could see it getting old quickly it's kinda fun until it reaches that point, Phantom Doctrine I've heard decent things about (Cold war Xcom) even though it's flawed, and Dead in Vinland I'm interested in since Dead in Bermuda was interesting. Blasphemous is the most suspect game of the bunch though since it's so recent.

passerby

Arcane
None of these titles interest me. If I was subscribed to this service, could I reject all 10 and get my money back?

Your CC is automatically charged 10 days ( or a week don't remember ) before the new bundle starts, unless you approve it manually earlier.
If you pause the subscription for a month before you get charged, you won't get the keys and won't be charged this month.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fuck it, I subbed for $9. Got Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Calibur VI and My Time at Portia. All other games is a bonus.

I have Blasphemous, Phantom Doctrine and Dead in Vinland on my wish list. (I still think this could be fake.)

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't think those "you get to pick" games are for this month since when you sub you don't have any option to choose between the three preview games, which tells me it's the same as it ever was

Modron

Arcane
I don't think those "you get to pick" games are for this month since when you sub you don't have any option to choose between the three preview games, which tells me it's the same as it ever was
I think that was more about him locking in that 12 dollar subscription price.

ultimanecat

Arcane
Jokes on me for thinking I’d get some sort of crazy deal by subscribing to Humble a few days ago. Have to pay for another month to get access to the new games.

Edit: That said, $12 for all of those games ain’t bad. If they keep throwing a few worthless indies at you though then the new $15 for your choice of three is probably a better choice for anyone who hasn’t locked in the old pricing.

Last edited:
Those devils changed Void Bastards for Ancestors Legacy! :argh:
Still a pretty decent pile of games and definitely still worth it to me in terms of shit I was interested in, but that's a mild bummer. I almost can't stand playing RTS these days. Only one that didn't give me a spasm in recent memory was Offworld Trading Company.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those devils changed Void Bastards for Ancestors Legacy! :argh:
Still a pretty decent pile of games and definitely still worth it to me in terms of shit I was interested in, but that's a mild bummer. I almost can't stand playing RTS these days. Only one that didn't give me a spasm in recent memory was Offworld Trading Company.
AFAIK Ancestors is more a RTT rather than RTS. A friend of mine compared it to Myth.

New bundle's pretty alright, though word of warning for other retards like me: There are 12 games in the bundle and if you're on classic, you get 10 picks. Was running on auto-pilot and assumed it was 10-10 like last time. Didn't hose myself too bad since I didn't pick shit I already had, but well worth warning.

Another solid pile though. Most of it is stuff I'm not all that interested in, but Two Point Hospital, Trailmakers, and Whispers of a Machine are pretty good hits for me.
c2a564b6af398dd01d95e942d1b135b11a307669.jpg

Taurist

Scholar
Making you choose just makes the selection seem even worse. Only three of those games are worth anything at all.

Zann

Cipher
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah, hit the pause button for this one. Only interested in Whispers Of A Machine & already got that from a recent GOG sale.

Naraya

Arcane
Heads up - Humble has a pretty good offer in their https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-for-racial-justice-bundle

You can grab all of the following bundled games (STEAM keys) for ~28 EUR at the moment:
  • A New Beginning - Final Cut
  • Age of Wonders III
  • All You Can Eat
  • Armello
  • Baba Is You
  • BioShock Remastered
  • Broken Age
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Crowntakers
  • Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker DLC
  • EarthNight
  • Eastside Hockey Manager
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Endless Space – Collection
  • Football Manager 2020
  • FRAMED Collection
  • FTL: Advanced Edition
  • GoNNER BLüEBERRY EDiTION
  • Gunscape Standard Edition
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • In Between
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Kingdom: Classic
  • Knights of Pen & Paper 2
  • MirrorMoon EP
  • My Memory of Us
  • NBA 2K20
  • Neo Cab
  • Newt One
  • No Time to Explain Remastered
  • Observer
  • Overgrowth
  • Overlord II
  • Pesterquest
  • Planet of the Eyes
  • Plunge
  • Realpolitiks
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
  • Spelunky
  • StarCrossed
  • SUPER TIME FORCE ULTRA
  • Surviving Mars
  • System Shock 2
  • System Shock: Enhanced Edition
  • The Ball
  • The Jackbox Party Pack 4
  • This War of Mine
  • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  • Vertiginous Golf

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom