Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Jan 26, 2018.

1. It's seriously getting to the point where I could safely pull a Joseph Joestar on Roqua
    [​IMG]
    "Your next line will be 'fucking pussy invalid retard'!"

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    You seem upset.

^ Top  
  3. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    You should pull yourself out of your mother's basement and get a job. Or grow some balls and at least explain why you are too frightened to accept the challenge.

And no one that isn't a retarded kid understands your retard reference. How have the Bryce's taken this site? It really is a fucking joke now.

^ Top  
  4. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Lets get this straight - I make a post and get attacked by retards. I defend myself. One of the retards admits to having a boy-crush on you. You are a known pedophile. The thread gets retardo'ed, and you blame me and not the retards attacking me?

Seems like modern codex through and through. You are as fucking retarded and childish as your young lovers, you fucking moron. You got that retarded reference he made with the picture too, didn't you?

I have more video of you super cute lovers-

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Reasons I'm not interested in taking your test (let me count the ways)
    1. Waste of time that could be better spent driving you insane
    2. Validity of any internet IQ test should be immediately considered suspect
    3. I have absolutely NOTHING to prove to someone like you in regards to my intelligence quotient
    4. In any event I'm 99.999 percent sure I would test several standard deviations over anyone who thinks Family Guy clips on YouTube are an acceptable substitute for a proper insult

You are positively un-threatening in absolutely every conceivable way, Roqua, and I really don't foresee that changing.

^ Top  
  6. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    In summation you have no balls and are frightened people will find out how retarded you are.

You are aptly named as you are like a little yapping rat terrier with a crackhead whore mother.

What a fucking pussy. You disgust real people. With your retard eyes, and fucked up chromosomes, and your drooling, window licking mouth. Your kind should be put down out of mercy, and save the rest of us from your inane pussy ramblings.

I tried having an actual discussion with you at first, but all you have is retard spewings from a mongoloid with no balls. But now all I have is fighting retard fire with retard fire.

Have you sent Crispy/Herbert any pictures of you in your helmet yet, Chris? Has he asked why you are unemployed?

Here is more video of you two love birds-

^ Top  
  7. HA

You're an atrociously bad liar, Roqua, shouldn't have neglected that Speech skill

^ Top  
  8. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    You thought that video of you and Crispy/Herbert was funny?

This one is of you trying to spell red with your teeny little head and big front tooth.

^ Top  
  9. I think the proposition that you are capable of carrying on a constructive conversation is funny, in much the same way I find absurdist humor funny

^ Top  
  10. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    We should take bets on if Chris will swing back to depression from his current manic state and curl up on his little retard bed before I take my ball and go home before anal leakage ruins more of my underwears.

^ Top  
  11. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Yet, somehow I am not the frightened chicken that is too scared to accept a simple challenge. Nor the humongous retard that stalks someone just to get in retard fights on a forum for a genre I don't even like.

Yet, I have a job and a family and accomplishments. Yet I'm the one with balls. Yet I'm an adult and you are a retard child.

What exactly are you trying to get out of this? Do you think if you post last you win somehow? My goal is for you to leave me the fuck alone. Of course that is too much to ask from your brand of invalid retard. But I can amuse myself fighting retard fire with retard fire and hope against all odds you and your retard compadres leave this site, or at least leave me alone and no longer direct your unprovoked retard fury at me.

Here is a video of you funny things you do

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh honey, you're too much fun to leave alone.

^ Top  
  13. existential_vacuum .PNG Police Patron

existential_vacuum
    Make the Codex Great Again!
    Damn, get a roomsubforum you two already.
    :popamole:

^ Top  
  14. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    So, you stalk me, verbally attack me, and harass me to have fun? Sounds exactly like retarded child thinking. Its like you are dead set on proving everything I say about you as obvious to even other child retards as it is to me.

Here is a video of you saying more retarded shit-

^ Top  
  15. I'd consider it, but he'd instaban me from it anyway :butthurt:

• Cheers!! Cheers!! x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Let me guess - you have reasoned out that my defending myself from retard attacks is somehow me wanting to participate in retard attacks against me? How have you reasoned this?

• Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    You won't even accept a simple quiz challenge yet now are claiming you have the balls to meet me in person?

Sure, buddy.

Here is some more video of you saying nonsense-

^ Top  
  18. :planetickets:

^ Top  
  19. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Teehee. You really are cut from Bryce's cloth. Are you saying you now have enough sack to meet me in person? Where do you live?

^ Top  
  20. In your head, rent-free

^ Top  
  21. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    And now, witness as the retard spews retard gibberish and nothing comes of it but more retard drama.

How does it feel being less of a man than bettlejuice? He at least had balls. He was as brainless as you, sure. But he had balls.

• WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. existential_vacuum .PNG Police Patron

existential_vacuum
    Make the Codex Great Again!
    I prefer not to overthink posts on some internet forum. I just post random shit that comes to mind and get on with my day. :happytrollboy:
    But hey, let's discuss, what you got wrong from my post while we're at it, shall we?
    Wrong, I only said that you have to move your shitfight to some other place, because:
    1)It got old fast
    2)It infested several threads that were discussing more pressing issues (like buttons and jews and I dunno I'm making shit up as I go, gimme a break, alright?)
    So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got'em wrong. Case closed.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    1) I didn't start it
    2) I can't move to where a retard that stalks me attacks me. I don't control what threads retards attack me in
    So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got them wrong. Case closed. :love:

^ Top  
  24. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!

^ Top  
  25. I love this accusation of "stalking" being made. Grand total of, what, 3 threads where I've decided to fuck with him, all in the great shit-filter that is Participation Awards where he's been an absolutely insufferable fart-cloud of a human being. He's bawling like a 3-year old with a scraped knee over getting as much shit as he excretes all over everyone else on this forum. Fucking amazing.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.