Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Jan 26, 2018.

1. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    DarkUnderlord said:
    3. No Spamming

Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down upon those who think that posting the same thing repeatedly is a good idea. You shall know no-end to my wrath and it is highly likely that your account will not survive. This goes for repeatedly re-posting the same topic in either the same or multiple forums, or re-posting the same message in multiple threads (and the same thread repeatedly too is a bad idea). Spamming is wrong kids. Don't do it. This has been your mandatory FBI warning.
    4. Don't Get Personal

aka Watch the Harassment. According to Wikipedia, "Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive". It would be difficult to say the Codex has a zero tolerance of harassment as we allow robust debate, during which colourful phrases such as "conservatard" and "biowhore" are thrown about by our users with gleeful abandon.

We also give users colourful tags such as "dumbfuck!"; we have two members who have been awarded the title "undisputed queen of faggotry" and we have used "village idiot" and other labels from time-to-time to identify particularly troublesome users, all of which could be considered a form of harassment.

So you are, within reason, perfectly allowed to call someone a miserable lying shit-cock of a whore, or whatever colourful language you can come up with for them, if that is indeed your opinion of them and their thoughts. Like-wise, The Management™ has the right to give you whatever colourful tag we're able to concoct for whatever reasons we deem appropriate. However, due to a few instances, we are drawing a line in the sand where we feel things have gotten too personal:

4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

4.2. Personal Details: There has been a recent rise in requests for admins to delete threads, usually after some moron has posted personal details about their sex life and only just discovered that the internet is not private - and that with a bit of googling and some basic information, anyone can be found. Where once we would have told you "too bad. Crime can't be undone. And your stupidity can't be either. It is not our job to clean up after you", we are instead drawing a line in the sand here. As such, if you post the real names, images, address or other details of anyone (be they a member of this forum or not) without their permission, we will remove it if it's been requested we do so, or if we think it crosses a line. This includes instances where we have had requests from non-members who have found images and other details of themselves posted on the Codex - in the case of such requests, those details will be removed.

4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

These users eventually make the mistake of pissing off one of the Moderators with their Shitposting, which leads to said Moderator advising the Administrators, which usually leads to a ban and nuking of all their posts. As a simple rule, if you've gained this much attention and we make a judgement that the Codex would not lose anything by banning you, we will probably ban you. You should note that there are some Moderators who are more than happy to bring these users to the attention of the Administrators on a regular basis and not banning half the forum is an ongoing struggle.

^ Top  
  2. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    Wait, what???

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • what? what? x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Are any staff looking into your troubling interest in this particular special needs child, Herbert?

^ Top  
  4. I honestly figured your title was the result of inter-staff bantz, Crispy. This is truly a new and terrible revelation.

Also, two users?

^ Top  
  5. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    I remember now. Trash and sheek were originally awarded that tag and I only got a recycled one after my little tête-à-tête with Menckenstein.

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Sounds like a story.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Rejoined, technically, but who's counting

Think I lurked for a while before registering for the first time last... what was it, March? May? Something like that.

• :M :M x 2
    • rolleyes rolleyes x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. HeatEXTEND Cipher Patron

HeatEXTEND
    [​IMG]

^ Top  
  10. Kev Inkline Arcane Patron

Kev Inkline
    A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Given the recent events of the current administration's unwillingess to aknowledge original pieces of art and their outright refusal to establish a rightful channel to make them available for the common man, I hereby withdraw my support.

To add insult to injury, I've been subjected to slanderous name-calling, but I refuse to pay in kind. I will say this though, PoE is only moderately good game.

Details over here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/avatars.5138/page-93#post-5499753

• Salute Salute x 4
    ^ Top  
  11. Deuce Traveler Prestigious Gentleman 2012 Newfag Patron

Deuce Traveler
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Despair Despair x 1
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Feyd Rautha Arcane Patron

Feyd Rautha
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Infinitrons first undertaking in his new role was to grant me my wish to change username. so he's been very kind. with handouts like that he will get a lot of support

• Funny Funny x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    I want for Infinitron to give me a new tag with red alphabet thingies.
    PS:I am drunk as shit and today is first of march a traditional pegan celebration in my amazing country. If he doesn't give me a tag he will be cursed by a gypsy whtich.

PS:I don't mind if the tag is negative,if you don't give me a red tag may your child ..... oh fuck i can't even curse your child in such a day. May they be healthy and vigorouse filled with happiness .

PSPS: it took me a long time to write this shit because i am on a liter of rajia........................ebanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PSPSPS: Happiness to all the codex cunts ,you bring a piece of sanity in a world of madness,may your life be tolerable and may you find a fleeting moment of happiness.

PSPSPSPS: As drunk i am i mean it,even the people with opposite political views.May you find happiness in this pointless life.

• Cheers!! Cheers!! x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Brave man, asking a Jewish genie to grant you a wish.

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Abu Antar Prestigious Gentleman Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Don''t care mate. A surprise on a drunk morning is fun.

PS: Almost got in a real life fight therefore a jew's vengeance is a not too much of a serious thing,feeding my family is a far more important thing than a some hate on the internet.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    ^ Top  
  17. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    noobs ....[​IMG] God protects us the drunken bastards,havent seen a drunken person that is in need. I am writing this shiet after finishing my reserves of rum. Fuck my nephew, he did drink my reserves... How is drunkerd slav be able to exist with only a half a bottle of alcohol?????:outrage::negative:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    • Cheers!! Cheers!! x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. pOcHa Arcane Patron

pOcHa
    Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
    never trust the shifty bulgarian allegiance

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Makes you think... Makes you think... x 2
    ^ Top  
  19. Jacob All Men Are King Kong Patron

Jacob
    Grab the Codex by the pussy
    My favorite part is the fact that India has lower IQ than the Middle East countries

^ Top  
  20. Mustawd Arcane

Mustawd
    dramatization of Infinitron killing PoE2 review:

"this time it's legal..."

^ Top  
  21. Mustawd Arcane

Mustawd
    sorry that was stupid. ^^

I disagree with News Jew on some editorial things. Don't mind me.

EDIT: Still...that's a goddamn good movie. For you youngsters, I recommend watching it 100%.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Wrong forum mate. Doubt that there are many people here that didn't watch the movie. And most people that didn't watch it because they didn't knew about the movie,not everyone is a american ;).

It is a good movie,i recommend it too. It is not good as the Dollars Trilogy,but it is pretty cool.

:negative:Shit they knew how to make movies back then.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Prestigious Prestigious x 2
    ^ Top  
  23. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
  24. Mustawd Arcane

Mustawd
    I think you'll be disappointed the longer you stay on here. Grimoire brought a bunch of 2017ers from 4chan.

:negative:

^ Top  
  25. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    Hahaha i am from 2017 :),and i don't mind some edgy assholes,it is more fun if there is more insane people. I dislike the the lurking fags that don't have the balls to debate you and just spam you with idiotic ratings,as if anyone cares what ratings he have. A lot of sad cucks here. The idiots that write,i could just read them diagonally and tell them go fuck themself with a mace in the ass.

As for the films,yeah all of the new ones are shit. I only watched bladerunner and ghost in the shell from the last year. Looking at the upcoming shit i doubt that i will watch any films this year,maybe something European or national films.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.