Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
As for the films, yeah all of the new ones are shit.
Sheridan out there making westerns great again and you're here worshipping the wrong Leone trilogy. Go watch Wind River. Sheridan's 'American Frontier' trilogy is right up there with Leone's 'Once Upon a Time' and Pakula's 'Paranoia' trilogies in my book, at least amongst informal ones.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
For you youngsters, .
Wrong forum mate. Doubt that there are many people here that didn't watch the movie. And most people that didn't watch it because they didn't knew about the movie,not everyone is a american ;).

It is a good movie,i recommend it too. It is not good as the Dollars Trilogy,but it is pretty cool.

:negative:Shit they knew how to make movies back then.

I am quite sure you haven't seen this one though. The sherriff with the 2 revolvers is Infinitron, the fat guy is Crispy, the people shooting from the windows his minions and the lady at the end is Scrooge.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Crooked Bee I don't think we have ever interacted but started lurking the codex around 2011ish and over the years greatly came to appreciate your articles and lps (you did lots of other stuff too but those were what i was personally into). It definitely helped make the site what it is today . Though whether that's a compliment or an insult remains for debate since this is like me calling you queen (bee) of autists , degenerates and other nazis.

Anyways since you're stepping down, hope this means you'll get to enjoy the site like us regular peons now in your moments of freedom from being a wage slave.

Gratz on the promotion Infinitron , may the dizzying heights of power not corrupt you too soon.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
I've seen what infinitron looks like and lets just say when people like myself complain about jews destroying the world this ain't the guy we're talking about. Guy has more in common with Aladdin then the Rothschilds or Rockefellers.

Melcar

Arcane
I've seen what infinitron looks like and lets just say when people like myself complain about jews destroying the world this ain't the guy we're talking about. Guy has more in common with Aladdin then the Rothschilds or Rockefellers.

Jews are masters of deception.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jews should use the Codex as a base of operations and then do something about the Labour party in the UK and it's heretical leader. If they arn't all too busy gathering funds and plotting to take over the world from the Codex that is.
:keepmyjewgold:

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
It is with deep regret that I have to announce Crooked Bee - Editor-in-Chief of the Codex - is dying. She is in her final days, suffering horribly from a condition known as "work", which I understand to be quite a brutal disease. She is currently on life support but no doubt will die soon, joining our previous Administrators Saint_Proverbius, Calis, and baby arm Jason.

But Codex is stronk. Codex must continue.

As such, we are appointing the Jew, otherwise known as Infinitron, as Editor-in-Chief. He will be doing pretty much what he's been doing already only now he has a fancier title and more prestige. This decision was seen as the best for the longevity of the Codex, and also it was deemed this would upset the most number of people.

There will be a few changes. Mostly the admin area known as "RPG Codex Content" will gradually be taken over by a new admin area. Those in that old forum will graciously be allowed to work in the new forum and they will enjoy this. A wall will have to be built to separate the two forums in the event of trouble makers, with passes issued to the ones we like allowing them to travel freely through manned guard posts. This is to ensure everyone's safety.

We trust these measures will help MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN.

This makes me sad. Those of you who joined more recently won't as be aware of this, but Crooked Bee is one of the best things that happened to this forum. I certainly won't have the time or energy to put together the kind of projects she did during her heyday back around 2011-2013. Even afterwards as she gradually had less & less time to do stuff, I could always count on her advice and good judgment. Bee, I salute you. :salute:

As for what happens now - probably not much. As DarkUnderlord has said, I've been operating as the de-facto editor-in-chief for quite a while now. I do have some ideas for the forum that I can now effect with my new admin powers, but I'm not going to do anything drastic without DU's approval. Expect shitty alts to be humiliated/banned more quickly, I guess.

So, It has been 3 years and counting eh?

Aholf Ditler

Novice
The Juden is working, we need to give more red pills to the goyim.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom