Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Niektory

one of some
Patron
I really hope it's not the last we're going to see of you, Crooked Bee. You've really made RPG Codex a much better place. So, thank you, and I'll be waiting for your comeback!

Also, I have to admit I still have no idea what this flying vertically thing is supposed to mean.

Thanks for all you've done around here CB. I actually first discovered the Codex through your content, including your excellent LPs - who can forget your coverage of games like Wizardry 4.

Good luck and hope to, perhaps, still see the occasional contribution from you in future.
:salute:

Mortmal

Arcane
Anyone else noticed higher CPU usage and slower loading pages when reading the news ? It's as if there was some cryptocurrencies mining script embedded in the news post....

TripJack

Hedonist
verysad.jpg

why didnt we listen

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Damn, this is an important announcement. Couldn't you have put it in a forum normal people actually read, DarkUnderlord?

Crooked Bee, sad to hear of your impending demise. Putting aside your varied and prestigious contributions to the Codex over the years, I hope you will someday recover from this awful disease and rediscover the joy of quality shitposting. Maybe even another LP, someday, after we all retire?

Infinitron, I'm going to drop the cloak of memes for a second here, and even though this doesn't excuse your degenerate love for BG1, allow me to say: You've put in a lot of time and work into running the Codex, and received little gratitude or even basic respect for it. Any retard can (and many constantly do) shitpost some throwaway oneliners and then log off for the day, but few are willing or able to actually get involved and put forth some real effort. Thank you for being that, the Codex is undoubtedly a better place for your involvement, and at least some of us do see and appreciate it.

There, having gotten that out of the way, can you now maybe delete all ratings? Think of all the fun we could have!

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Gosh, where did that YT video of the rabbi in his own words saying that antisemitism was a mystery go?
mystery.png

I wonder who deleted it and why?
mystery.png

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I was thinking, in order to offset complete this jewish codex takeover, you really should add moderator powers to my account.

I know, making someone who is literally hitler a mod may seem risky, but when you keep in mind that i am jewish myself, it all balances out.

:shitposting:

Mustawd

Stop being lazy. Wtf happened to you? You remember when you ran an actual campaign? With "Lambchop for moderator" pins?

That was the Lambchop I knew and loved. The new Lchop is basically this:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It is with deep regret that I have to announce Crooked Bee - Editor-in-Chief of the Codex - is dying. She is in her final days, suffering horribly from a condition known as "work", which I understand to be quite a brutal disease. She is currently on life support but no doubt will die soon, joining our previous Administrators Saint_Proverbius, Calis, and baby arm Jason.

But Codex is stronk. Codex must continue.

As such, we are appointing the Jew, otherwise known as Infinitron, as Editor-in-Chief. He will be doing pretty much what he's been doing already only now he has a fancier title and more prestige. This decision was seen as the best for the longevity of the Codex, and also it was deemed this would upset the most number of people.

There will be a few changes. Mostly the admin area known as "RPG Codex Content" will gradually be taken over by a new admin area. Those in that old forum will graciously be allowed to work in the new forum and they will enjoy this. A wall will have to be built to separate the two forums in the event of trouble makers, with passes issued to the ones we like allowing them to travel freely through manned guard posts. This is to ensure everyone's safety.

We trust these measures will help MAKE CODEX GREAT AGAIN.

If I say I'm jewish will you let me start threads again? This shit is getting old. Stop being dicks and let me spread the glory of real rpgs, and my amazing insights on other topics as well.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Will you start non-GD threads?

Well, since I don't have access to GD I'll let you take a stab in the dark at guessing.

I have to say, a video from Jordan Peterson said Jews do so well because they have a much higher IQ than us shmeckles (and is why people hate Jews, which I understand since this community hates me because they are very, very stupid and hate me because I am drastically less so while also being right all the time). On average he states the Jews have around 50 points higher in IQ. Your question to me is making me question Mr. Peterson.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Does being a Jew causes one to have high IQ, or does having high IQ cause one to become a Jew? Asking for a friend.

If its a mitzvah the question is irrelevant.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom