Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kz3r0 Arcane Sad Loser

Kz3r0
    :planetickets:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    What's the chance of these pussies actually fighting if they are too much of a ball-less chicken to even take a simple IQ test from the comfort of their own shanty? And, I'm pretty sure the law frowns upon adults beating up actual retarded kids.

^ Top  
  3. Which is why I'm going to pay a retarded kid half a dozen chicken nuggets to give you a wedgie.

^ Top  
  4. groke Arcane Patron

groke
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech
    Reported That Damn Dog for conspiring to retardo.

^ Top  
  5. HeatEXTEND Cipher Patron

HeatEXTEND
    "My hobby is going on this one internet forum and calling people retards, because I am not one. I am smart. They are not. So I have to tell them.:whiteknight: " -Roqua

:greatjob:

Thanks for all your work Crooked Bee, this place is really something and I'm sure you did your part +M

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    And the retard didn't even answer my question.... Stop being a cowardly cunt and answer it you little fag. WHAT WAS THE LAST RPG THAT YOU PLAYED,AND WHEN?

Chances are next to null,don't want to be the guy that beat a fat retarded cripple in a motor wheelchair.

^ Top  
  7. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    You mean replying to idiots that attack me, or pointing out the overwhelming majority of posters here don't even like rpgs? What do you call someone posting on an rpg forum that doesn't even like rpgs? Smart and normal?

I wasn't bothering you and your helmet wearing, window licking retardedness, and then look - another retard attack. You fucking monkeys push me and then I push back and I'm the bad guy? I even offer all you chromosome-challenged pussies a perfect chance to show just how much smarter than me you all are by a simple and comfortable test you can take at home. You fucking animals would have empirical data on the exact depths of my ignorance and stupidity, but none of you fucking ball-less, no pride, no face, fucking pansies are even willing to do that. Just peck, peck, peck.

You were all raised like women - you just run your fucking wimpy mouths.

I'll answer as soon as you accept the challenge. Why don't you post those pms we had back and forth where you admit you are a fucking pussy, a loser barman nobody in a country its hard to be more of a loser than everyone else in, and stupid even by peasant standards.

I love that you admit you're a fat retarded cripple, but most of that was pretty easy to guess. I've been to your neck of the woods and saw the filthy squalor you peasants live in like savages. I've never been to your nothing country because its shit and no one would ever go there, but I've been to the far more prosperous areas around it. Your fat, ugly women brought me coffee. I kicked in your neighbors doors and their filthy, peasant teeth. 82nd airborne infantryman motherfucker. You can stick to being a loser ass barman, you fucking pussy, because even the inept military of your shit nothing country would never accept a fat, retarded, loser like you. What a fucking peasant.

Have fun playing your console games you fucking peasant, while I play the games this site was created to be about. And when all is said and done only one fact really, really matters - there is a 100% chance your mother would let me stick my big black cock in her filthy peasant stinkhole.

• Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. fizzelopeguss Arcane

fizzelopeguss

Lol, bollocks.

A gaggle of creepy nonces chasing clicks and developer approval.

• Brofist x 4
    • Prestigious x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 2
    • nice x 1
    • thumbs down x 1
    • Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Owlish Arcane

Owlish

I'm Ridin' with Biden I'm Ridin' with Biden
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Wow, you did it! I'm so proud of you. Now, if only you had the sack to do anything but be afraid of black people in real life you'd be on the path of becoming a real person, you fucking pussy.

^ Top  
  11. Liquorice Educated

Liquorice
    >being this mad

• Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Roqua's escalated to stolen valor now? Wew.

^ Top  
  13. Owlish Arcane

Owlish

[​IMG]

• Racist Racist x 3
    • Shit Shit x 2
    • Makes you think... Makes you think... x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Don't call Abigail Patron

MicoSelva
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Well, this prophecy has definitely come true.

---

Since I am playing catch-up, I would like to thank Crooked Bee for all her work - she truly made The Codex a better place than it was before. :salute:

Also, congratulations to Infinitron . I might disagree with some of his decisions, but his dedication to the site is unparalleled. Good luck, bro.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. LeStryfe79 President Spartacus Patron

LeStryfe79
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Worst thread ever.

• Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    Says the unemployed invalid that leeches off of working people for a living. The only valor I steal is my own for being dumb enough to interact with you fucking retards. I know its hard for someone that chose not to even achieve a job to believe other people actual do something with their lives, but most do. Just not fucking invalids or barmen.

What's up with white men? They're not white, and they're not men. HA HA HA. We are saying words! I am willing to bet anything you are an emasculated wimp who was treated like a woman by some darker skinned folk. Like most pussies that hate the fact they're huge pussies, you blame the others for nonsensical bullshit like superficial aspects of their appearance rather than face the fact you are a fucking prideless, sackless, chicken with no testosterone production. Its no one's fault but your own you are so inferior to real people with balls.

If I'm not a real person then you should be able to destroy me in an IQ test, right? But somehow you will be too chicken to represent your race because you know you are dumb as fuck and a pussy to boot.

• butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. pOcHa Arcane Patron

pOcHa
    Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
    ...anybody even know what is he still so buttmad about? (inb4 it's a mystery)

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 7
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Crispy Don't get old. Undisputed Queen of Faggotry

Crispy
    Roqua once had Bryce threaten to rape his kids and he still hasn't gotten over that.

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Grauken Professional Procrastinator Patron

Grauken
    Roqua is a dad?!?

Poor kids

^ Top  
  20. Owlish Arcane

Owlish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Racist Racist x 2
    • Cheers!! Cheers!! x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Hey Crispy, for shits and giggles are you able to verify that I'm not... whoever the fuck it is Roqua seems to think I am? Or don't, this is sort of funny (though threatening to rape someone's kids is fucking right out in edgelord land). I still remain unconvinced Roqua was ever in the military, and even if he was somehow I doubt he was anything more than some POG or FOBbit at best.

^ Top  
  22. Brayko Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected

Antisemitism is a bit more complex than that. You can hate them for having high IQ's sure but deeply hating them has more to do with your own damaged and degraded moral compass then relative intelligence. The smartest person in the world could hate Jews if the cards they are dealt with in life are shitty.

• retadred retadred x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Shit Shit x 1
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. UnknownBro Savant

UnknownBro
    Yeah, right, just look at palestinians. Fucking anti-semits pigs. Whole bunch of them.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    • hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    I despise pogues, but at least they have a fucking job you fucking invalid. If you weren't retarded you would have read infantryman, in the 82nd. 2/505. Even invalids like you should have heard of the 82nd, and its hard to understand how you could be retarded enough to know that infantrymen started the term pogue.

So, no. You are a pussy like the rest of your Euofish race, and are not as smart as me? Remember when you and your milky skinned fish race stood by and watched all your women get rapped by malnourished refugees a couple of New Year Eve's ago? Us monkey folk at least have the sack to defend our women, unlike none of you. Zero Eurofish defended their women. Zero. They all just stood by, frozen in terror, and watched as their women were sexually assaulted and rapped.

And you put the icing on the cake by calling blacks non-humans and stupid, but are too fucking chicken to accept a simple and comfortable IQ challenge? What a fucking joke. All you have is pictures you giant fucking pussy. All the males on your continent are trannies and converted to genderless fish.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. YES! Hi, I'm Roqua Dumbfuck

YES!
    You fucking retards are amazing. Just truly, mind blowingly, amazing. We should ban you people from being allowed to wear helmets all the time so nature can takes its course.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.