Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

`

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
make me the mod

I will bully the rightoid subhumans into submission and turn the forum around

Infinitron the forum is getting bad rep from the games industry for being a nazi cesspit, radical action needs to be taken, we can help each other here

Anac'raxus

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
He means like almost every hobbyist forum on the internet which has "progressive" sensitivity reader/ethics division/trust division totalitarian political officer wannabes moderating things. "Look a nazi!!! (Starts mass censoring art while people are distracted by the nazi.)"

Sarkesian's racket was more destructive than anything the Moral Majority could ever do. And fuck you to every piece of shit who claimed if we ignored it, and put gamer gate posts into "containment", it would just go away.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
my first act as a moderator of that forum would be to put this in the background everytime you browse it:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom