Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2019 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Stygian is coming on September 26th.

_Vic_

Educated
Solasta, a D&D videogame made by people that really want to do a videogame about D&D. Also the first game about 5e until the arrival of the others. Sounds promising.

Quillon

Arcane
Why isn't Outer Worlds on the list?

Because new game from the dudes who defined RPGs as we know them can't be incline on codex for some arbitrary reason
rating_rage.gif

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones released. It had 86 votes.

Encased now in Early Access and releasing in nine months (Q3 2019?).

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Busy November 14th:

Paranoia
Spire of Sorcery Early Access
Wasteland 3 announcement (beta release?)

And also in strategy games, AoE2 DE.

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Infinitron I appreciate that you make a post every time you remove a game from these polls but having that one game's number of votes is almost completely useless knowledge if I don't know how many votes the other games had at that point. Is it a possible you could be persuaded to actually give us all the numbers of the games in the poll at the time of removal as well? Pretty please.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Call of Saregnar
Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Roleplaying Game
Copper Dreams
Encased
Expeditions: ??? (unannounced third Expeditions game)
Fallen Gods
Knights of the Chalice 2
Monomyth
Odd Gods
Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen
Serpent in the Staglands: A Banquet For Fools
System Shock 3
Wasteland 3
Archaelund
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Baldur's Gate III
Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Not one of these games will be released in 2019.

Please just rename the thread. This is uber-retarded.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
The thread title doesn't refer to the release date of the games. It's for the thread itself - we start a new one every year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom