Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The List of Incline - 2020 Edition

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Infinitron, Jan 10, 2020.

?

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

1. Archaelund

11.3%
  2. Baldur's Gate III

48.1%
  3. Call of Saregnar

17.2%
  4. Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Roleplaying Game

58.2%
  5. Copper Dreams

21.8%
  6. Encased

25.1%
  7. Expeditions: ??? (unannounced third Expeditions game)

17.6%
  8. Fallen Gods

13.4%
  9. Knights of the Chalice 2

28.0%
  10. Monomyth

14.6%
  11. Odd Gods

10.0%
  12. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

53.1%
  13. Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen

39.3%
  14. Solasta: Crown of the Magister

31.4%
  15. Stoneshard

15.1%
  16. ATOM RPG: Trudograd

26.8%
  17. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

37.2%
  18. Wasteland 3

32.2%
  19. Space Wreck

6.3%
  20. Underrail: Infusion

14.6%
  21. Gamedec

1.7%
  22. Prometheus Wept

2.1%
  23. The Way of Wrath

0.4%
  24. Urban Strife

1.7%
  25. Stellar Tactics

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Viata Arcane

Viata
    I wish they went for something different. Expedition: North/South Pole or Expedition: Great Khan.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. EnthalpyFlow Learned Patron

EnthalpyFlow
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    I've been keeping tabs on Monomyth and it looks too good to be true. Here's hoping this is a good one.

I've backed Copper Dreams and so far so good. The visual changes are pretty neat and with the injury and crafting systems is looking promising.

• decline decline x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Valky Arcane Manlet

Valky
    Isn't Pierre going to starve to death though?

• Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I decided to add Kamaz's Space Wreck to the OP and poll.

• incline x 2
    • Hoo x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • Racist x 1
    • Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Also Geneforge remake KS.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disgusting! Disgusting! x 2
    • Excited! Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    It's going to be a pretty intense February in general. Colony Ship combat demo, Stoneshard Early Access and Beautiful Desolation are supposed to be coming out. And at the end, the reveal of Baldur's Gate III.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. V_K Arcane

V_K
    I'd rate your post "meh" if not for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Heresy Heresy x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Also that Dark Crystal Tactics game and the cyberpunk blobber Conglomerate 451. +M

• Excited! Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Codex 2014
    Probably Witchstone KS too, if it's not delayed again.

• Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. TT1 Magister Patron

TT1
    Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Bro, do you even lift? Bro, do you even lift? x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Tom Baker's Arse Learned

Tom Baker's Arse
    Is Colony Ship even going to be finished in 2020 ? Q4 2020 essentially means sometime in 2021.

• No No x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Probably not. Maybe the Early Access will be out then.

Vault Dweller Care to provide a new ETA? Your Steam page has said Fall 2020 since it went up.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Vault Dweller Commissar, Red Star Studio Developer

Vault Dweller
    That's the best case scenario now.

Let's see how the combat beta goes first. This will determine if we can hit the Early Access this year, which will determine the release date.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Salute Salute x 2
    ^ Top  
  14. Pearass Novice

Pearass
    Extremely excited for Colony Ship. For years I have been yearning for a truly unique space location for an RPG, and it seems we finally have a great one. Of course, everyone knows at this point the track record that Vince and the rest of the gang have, so it's safe to say it's in great hands!

Although I am very eager to play, these things take time. There's no reason to rush it, as it will be all the better when it's done. Much love to Iron Tower!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Reality Educated

Reality
    Jupiter Hell roadmap has it leaving early access in 2020. Keep all talk of rougelikes in the leper colony.

^ Top  
  16. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    • No No x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Viata Arcane

Viata
    ^ Top  
  18. fantadomat Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Edgy

fantadomat
    I am replaying it now and having a blast with it. The game is janky but most of the bugs have been fixed. I am having a smooth sailing with it now,there are a few unfixed shit that doesn't really affect the gameplay,like magic traps having an обезвреди action and not disarm one. The combat could be pretty good when it clicks,but is janky in general. Which makes it pretty hard,at the beginning you get killed in like 2-3 shots. The biggest problem in the combat is that it is projectile line of sight shooting,which means that some time it is hard to know if you will hit the cover or the dude. The melee is directional combat and not auto connect,the biggest negative is that you get downed too fast and pure melee build is hard,tho there are shields in the game,but haven't tried them. Once you get used to it,it feels satisfying to me. Also don't go for full on melee build,i am running with rifle and melee and it is fun. The levelling system is not very well balanced and it could feel kind off stingy when it comes down to points,i would recommend using cheatenigne and getting the utility that will make the game more fun to play,and then just level the combat and important skills with the normal levelling.

In the end i can't recommend it for a fullprice buy for most people. It is a niche 2A game with some problems,but if you like similar games,it is good. But in general i would recommend at least checking it out,watch some youtube or pirate it and buy it if you like it. I enjoyed it enough to buy it on gog during the sale. The setting and the writing is good enough to peek my interest in it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Sailor Woedica Cipher The Real Fangirl

Sailor Woedica
    And To All The Boys 2: PS I Still Love You is coming out on Netflix!

• honk honk! honk honk! x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Nifft Batuff Savant

Nifft Batuff
    Mmm... mmm... mmmm...

Where is Cippa Lippa and the Wrath of Ethernal Parrocchia?

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. moraes Arcane Patron

moraes
    Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Infinitron, from where did you get the 03/2020 release date for Realms Beyond?

^ Top  
  22. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    From the Kickstarter page. It's obviously wrong so I guess I'll remove it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    And Urtuk: The Desolation Early Access.

^ Top  
  24. KeighnMcDeath Arbiter

KeighnMcDeath
    ^ Top  
  25. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous now on Kickstarter. Estimated delivery date: June 2021.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Fabulously Optimistic Fabulously Optimistic x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.