Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2021 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Vagrus and Black Book look very interesting, indeed. They should be definitely included in the list. Thanks for drawing my attention on them fantadomat.

Black Book has been released so it wouldn't be on the list anyway.

Indeed! Dunno how I missed that...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Vagrus and Black Book look very interesting, indeed. They should be definitely included in the list. Thanks for drawing my attention on them fantadomat.

Black Book has been released so it wouldn't be on the list anyway.

Indeed! Dunno how I missed that...
Yeah,i missed it too,too much garbage on steam most likely. I just noticed it a few days before release and looked like edgy card game. I feel happy that i tried it out,really good game..

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wrath of the Righteous had 143 votes, second only to Colony Ship.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Another insane September. Wrath of the Righteous -> Encased -> Gamedec. And then there's Trudograd, Urban Strife, Expeditions: Rome... :shredder:

Trudograd is releasing on September 13th. Holy moly.
:thumbsup:
We haven't seen such an amazing month in the whole of rpg history. So many potentially good RPGs released in such a packed time. Also Vagrus is getting released on the 5th of october . I can't keep up with all the games lol,still on pathfinder 3rd chapter.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Encased had 68 votes. We'll need some new games for this poll when all this is done.

BruceVC

Magister
Oh I forgot to mention I have selected multiple games but overall BG3 and Vampire are what I am most excited about

But I have my reservations about Vampire because of all the staff leaving and stories of internal company politics.....however I prefer to be optimistic and I will wait till the game is released before I can really comment
But I have no issues being excited with BG3, I played D:OS2 about 8-9 months ago and it was my first Larian game and once I understood the concept of combat strategy I loved the game and the RPG mechanics of how Larian implements them :cool:

In fact I can easily say D:OS2 is my list of top 10 RPG of all time

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Another insane September. Wrath of the Righteous -> Encased -> Gamedec. And then there's Trudograd, Urban Strife, Expeditions: Rome... :shredder:

Trudograd is releasing on September 13th. Holy moly.
:thumbsup:
We haven't seen such an amazing month in the whole of rpg history. So many potentially good RPGs released in such a packed time. Also Vagrus is getting released on the 5th of october . I can't keep up with all the games lol,still on pathfinder 3rd chapter.
Amazing? It's absolutely horrible. I'm playing three RPG's at a time for Mielikki's sake! This calls for two energy drinks per day, and I will soon sue the whole gaming industry for my health!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom