Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
All the games I've bought from GG, you could, once the download is complete, go to the temporary download folder and copy all the installation files elsewhere (or burn them). Then just run the setup from there anytime in the future.

Zeus

Cipher
Just Cause 2 for $4.99 on Direct2Drive

http://www.direct2drive.com/9738/produc ... 2-Download

It's the GTA clone where you can pop the end of a propane tank, send it flying into the air, hit it with your hookshot, get pulled up, ride it like a surfboard and then parachute to the ground, for absolutely no reason other than it's fun.

Angthoron

Arcane
Zeus said:
Just Cause 2 for $4.99 on Direct2Drive

http://www.direct2drive.com/9738/produc ... 2-Download

It's the GTA clone where you can pop the end of a propane tank, send it flying into the air, hit it with your hookshot, get pulled up, ride it like a surfboard and then parachute to the ground, for absolutely no reason other than it's fun.

Yeah, it's a fun game. Haven't tried the propane tank thing though, thanks for the tip.

Zeus

Cipher
The Age of Wonders series is 50% off at Good Old Games: $12.97. Unlike past bundles, this one seems to let you buy individual titles for the same price, 50% off, rather than bumping it up a bit.

http://www.gog.com/en/news/the_age_of_w ... ies_50_off

Also in the news...

Show Me The Games Bundle #1: $28.50.

Lame name, lame price, but if you like indie scifi games, here are... four of them and Castle Vox?

Gratuitous Space Battles
Castle Vox
Evochron:Mercenary
Fate of The World
Smugglers IV

http://www.showmethegames.com/bundle1.php

Zeus

Cipher
I bought Darkstar One. The retail version had nasty DRM, so this is the only way I'd play it. Well, this or Xbox 360, I suppose. But something like this just feels better on computer.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
GamersGate is doing a Eidos Square-Enix sale this week. Today is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with 75% off (activates on Steam), saturday is the two Just Cause games (also activates on Steam), and sunday is 80% off of Batman Arkham Asylum (great game if you do not have it yet).

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Scatman: Fartham Assfume is not a great game. Not even at 100% off.

Lunac

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
Zed said:
Scatman: Fartham Assfume is not a great game. Not even at 100% off.
This post is so untrue it hurts.

Spandex superhero shit is shit. An anti-intellectual juvenile right-wing power fantasy masquerading as entertainment. Marvel, DC, and the rest should be designated as terrorist organisations and drone-bombed ASAP. Stan Lee should be publicly executed by Stephen Hawking with something your every spandex comic aficionado and/or Star Wars fan abhors, a Star Trek hand-held phaser replica. Owners of Marvel, DC, and similar contraband in whatever form should be herded into concentration camps and gassed like the vermin they are.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Lunac said:
http://www.sergiobonellieditore.it/

so you come from BELLE D'ITALIA bro? Bene as my ASSASSINO friend Ezio would say

so is any of his shit in english because wikipedia doesn't tell me jack

I have some Enki Bilal, Moebius and Jodorowsky on my hd here already so why should he join them and my batman comics :rpgcodex:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Civilization IV Complete edition is 75% off ($6.24) on Gamersgate right now. It's the one that includes the Colonization remake. On Steam it's $29.99

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sanitarium is only $3.99 on GOG. Buy it now!

Those who don't buy this gem should die a slow death. Those who buy it now should also die, because you should have bought it ages ago!

Multi-headed Cow

Greenmangaming has Deus Ex Human Revolution for $36 with the code BEATT-HE20P-ECVAT and the game conveniently activates on Steam, so.... I broke down and preordered it because I AM WEAK. WEAK.

Also they're apparently giving away copies of Arma 2, Men of War, and Tower Bloxx.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fu ... ratis.html
Trying to get Arma 2 but they're getting pounded.
Edit: Woo, got the games. Guess I can finally try Arma 2 at some point and see if it turns me Skyway.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, I'm trying to get Arma II too but I can't get in. Thanks for the heads-up though.

EDIT: I get a 403 error whenever I try to use the codes. Fucking faggots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom