Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Multi-headed Cow

Space Rangers 2 and Kings Bounty are definitely worth checking out.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Big Thanksgivings sale at GG. They got the usual suspects like Darksiders or Metro 2033, but they also got stuff like Ice-Pick Lodge's Cargo! and Saints Row 2.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
75% off Mass Effect 2 at GG.

Anytime something like that is discounted, I fear a new version including all DLC will come out next week.

Multi-headed Cow

Here are some shamelessly stolen upcoming Amazon digital download deals. Most likely only for glorious Americans.

1/15 – Alice Madness Returns: $7.49 - $2.49 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/16 – Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle: $11.99 - $6.99 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/17 – Medal of Honor - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/18 – Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/19 – Dead Space 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/20 – Bulletstorm - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/21 – Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code

Shame it's not Steam, I'd pick up a bunch of those at promo code price on Steam.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Here are some shamelessly stolen upcoming Amazon digital download deals. Most likely only for glorious Americans.

1/15 – Alice Madness Returns: $7.49 - $2.49 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/16 – Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle: $11.99 - $6.99 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/17 – Medal of Honor - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/18 – Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/19 – Dead Space 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/20 – Bulletstorm - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/21 – Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code

Shame it's not Steam, I'd pick up a bunch of those at promo code price on Steam.

Damn. I want to dive in unto the popamole with Dragon Age 1 and 2. But don't have the promo code. It is transferable?

Edit: Even with an US I.P. address I can't buy the games, because my credit card is from Mexico.

Edit 2: Fuck, even with a U.S. debit card I can't get the game.

FUUUU

Multi-headed Cow

Should be, since it's a code. I'll PM you mine, I doubt I'll use it since I'm such a Steam whore. And it's my patriotic Codex duty to encourage as many people as possible to play RPG Codex RPG of the Year Dragon Age Origins when I voted for it that year. Use these informative screenshots of my playthrough as your guide.
egad.jpg

egad2.jpg

Edit: Well son of a bitch. Guess I won't send you the code. Sorry to hear that bro.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Should be, since it's a code. I'll PM you mine, I doubt I'll use it since I'm such a Steam whore. And it's my patriotic Codex duty to encourage as many people as possible to play RPG
Codex RPG of the Year Dragon Age Origins when I voted for it that year. Use these informative screenshots of my playthrough as your guide.

Edit: Well son of a bitch. Guess I won't send you the code. Sorry to hear that bro.

Damn!

I changed my credit card's billing address (Mexico) to the shipping address (US). And I was able to purchase the games! And now I come here to know that I could have saved 5 bucks with your promo code.

:rage:

The Ticktockman

Scholar
MHC has provided faulty information. Today is Crysis Maximum Edition (that's Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead) for $7.50 or $2.50 with the $5 discount.

That looks better than any of the other options so far, so I think I'm going to jump on it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, this was the original schedule but Amazon had to move up the Dead Space sales because Steam put it at $5 last weekend deal.

The Ticktockman

Scholar
Either way, I was unaware that Crysis would be on sale for this price, so I wanted to share it here since it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Bruticis

Next weeks deals have been posted and they are very meh...
1/22-1/28:
Sonic Generations: $14.99 before coupon $9.99 after
Total War: Shogun 2: $14.99 before coupon $9.99 after
1/24:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam: $8.49 before coupon - $3.49 after
1/25:
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit: $8.99 before coupon $3.99 after.
1/26:
Darkspore: $8.99 before coupon $3.99 after.
1/27:
Sims 3: $14.99 before coupon $9.99 after.
Sims 3 Generations
: $17.99 before coupon $12.99 after

Sims 3 Deluxe: $21.99 before coupon $16.99 after
1/28:
Battlefield 3: $39.99 before coupon $34.99 after

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Code sent.
Thanks bro! I'm thinking on getting Bulletstorm at $1.99. However, my computer is really ancient (built in 2006) and I don't think I can run it with a decent framerate. I had to play DX:HR on lower settings because it looked like a Power Point presentation :(

Fake edit: Fuck it. I got Bulletstorm, I'm gonna upgrade my PC soon anyways.

The Ticktockman

Scholar
I decided not to go with Crysis, so now I'm trying to decide if Sonic Generations is worth $10. Have any codexers played it enough to share an opinion?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Master of Orion II is $2 at Gamersgate, if there's anyone who still doesn't have it...

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Amazon Encore Savings:
  • Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition: $8.99
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: $8.99
  • Dragon Age Pack: $11.99
  • Alice: Madness Returns: $7.49

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Risen for 6.49 on Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom