Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I can already see them inflating Anthem players numbers with this nonsense to show off how successful the launch was.

390.jpg

I like Far Cry 4 so much I bought FC5 on sale on Uplay.
You made me look it up and $15's pretty decent. Actually looks like they sell the Assassin's Creed games cheaper on there than they do on Steam as well. They even have a 20% off coupon if you have 100 good boy points, and the good boy points are going to start expiring. Which seems weird because previously they were just something you'd earn while playing games and could be used to unlock small DLC shits. IIRC the Temple of Meow in Might and Magic X was good boy DLC.

Turjan

Arcane
In case anyone cares, it's the last day The Sims 4 is free on Origin.

None of the 26 (or whatever the exact number is) DLC's is included.

Gerrard

Arcane
Black Friday Ubisoft sale said:
50% off Ghost Recon Breakpoint (October 4, 2019)
up to 70% off The Division 2 (March 15, 2019)
and up to 40% off Anno 1800 (April 16, 2019)
Guess which one of those games is the best selling one?

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://www.slitherine.com/news/slitherine-holiday-sale-2019-up-to-90-off-on-most-of-our-catalogue
Published on November 26, 2019
The winter festive season is upon us and it's the right time of the year to resume a yearly tradition: the Slitherine Holiday Sale has just begun.

With hundreds of products available and great deals all around, this is the best moment to celebrate.

Amazing titles like Warhammer 40,000: Gladius, Fantasy General 2 (and many more!) are part of this incredible sale!

The sale starts on November 26th until January 12th.

Check the full catalog here!

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
HUMBLE AUSTRALIA FIRE RELIEF BUNDLE

0d6b027ca73a4961ab6e414a6665a4a25f36446d.png

This special one-week bundle features over $400 in incredible games for just $25. 100% of the proceeds from your bundle purchase go to help the wildlife and animals affected by the Australian bushfires.

29 games for $25, 1 week period.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/australia-fire-relief

Help save DU, drop-bears and a neanderthal's shelter.

Last edited:
So that's where Void Bastards went. Shame there's not enough in there to interest me. Void Bastards and Frog Detective. Hand of Fate 2 if I hadn't picked it up during the Steam sale, which I might be able to swing a refund on but I don't really want to spend $25 for those three games anyway.

:timetoburn:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom