Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Good games, but unfortunately 90% I already own. I'd like to get my hands on Shenzhen and Okami but they're likely not worth it to me for the $12 on their own. Frostpunk/Kingmaker/Book of Demons are all good shit though, and Project Warlock's not all that good but strangely appealing regardless.

EQMQkWIX0AElcEI

Modron

Arcane
It's understandable that he might want to put it here so such heads up are not hidden behind a 1 year registration/paywall. That said best policy is to cast the widest net and post in both threads.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's understandable that he might want to put it here so such heads up are not hidden behind a 1 year registration/paywall. That said best policy is to cast the widest net and post in both threads.

I posted that link to tell other forum users that they can get free games there.

We have 3 threads, 1 is for non-steam, 1 for steam & 1 for gift games.
Rather than 3 threads, 1 thread easier? Maybe another thread for free games, so we have 4 threads to post instead?

DarkUnderlord

Last edited:

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Child of Light is a simple but very enjoyable JRPG-like romp. It's gorgeous, the music is excellent, and the gameplay is entertaining if you enjoy Paper Mario-esque combat. Free is far too low, but it's Ubisoft so the devs likely have been shuffled to Assassin's Creed nonsense anyway - so fuck 'em.

I ain't never getting a sequel to that or Rayman anyway...

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
imo cosmic star heroine started off good but fallen off later. the setting and story started really good but turn into generic nonsense fast and the combat also started good, but turned into HP sponge fest later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom